‘23 LA QB Arch Manning

wmcovol

The question is will Kiffin have Ole Miss in trouble with the NCAA and facing bowl bans or scholarship restrictions by the time this young man is deciding where he will play college football?
Thats the best bet on the board.

Word is not all on the Ole Miss committee were happy with the selection of Kiffin. I would suspect, but only suspect, Archie Manning could have been one of the unhappy ones.

Lookout VFL

Looking down on Georgia and Alabama .... EVERYDAY!
Thats the best bet on the board.

Word is not all on the Ole Miss committee were happy with the selection of Kiffin. I would suspect, but only suspect, Archie Manning could have been one of the unhappy ones.
The Mannings did not look very happy last night at the game....Eli played well...Maybe they were low key based on the hire..?

CR-vol

Why would this kid waste his career on a school with an unstable head coaching situation? Lane Kiffin is a job hopper and only warming the seat at Ole Miss for somebody else until a bigger job comes along.

Batman1948

Why would this kid waste his career on a school with an unstable head coaching situation? Lane Kiffin is a job hopper and only warming the seat at Ole Miss for somebody else until a bigger job comes along.
I don't think it's gonna matter what school he eventually attends. If he's as good as projected, he'll make it to the NFL.

VN Store

Sponsors