'21 LA DT Maason Smith

Dang. We need one more big boy on the d line to top off the defense that's going to take us to the sec championship.

Reactions: Catbone
Dang. We need one more big boy on the d line to top off the defense that's going to take us to the sec championship.
No camps, no practice, no eval. How many times does a kid come out of summer workouts and garners offers?! Happens every year. This staff will find a player some where.

Really just need another Tackle on O and NT.

No camps, no practice, no eval. How many times does a kid come out of summer workouts and garners offers?! Happens every year. This staff will find a player some where.

Really just need another Tackle on O and NT.
I think you're right, Jack. They got Aubrey then Cade and Velus. I'm not as worried about holes in a class as I used to be because they get players after the class. They also find players others overlook.

mannnnnnnn this kid has "it"

Best DL recruit from La. at this stage ever. The guy is huge (and long wing span), strong, fast and has moves... if he lost 10 pounds he could play SDE, if he stayed at that weight inside or NT. He'll be getting lots of snaps as a true freshman wherever he goes. I would say physically already built enough for college.

Best DL recruit from La. at this stage ever. The guy is huge (and long wing span), strong, fast and has moves... if he lost 10 pounds he could play SDE, if he stayed at that weight inside or NT. He'll be getting lots of snaps as a true freshman wherever he goes. I would say physically already built enough for college.

I agree 100%

Reactions: TrippieRedd

VN Store

Back