'20 LA DT Jaquelin Roy (LSU Commit)

7 of their top 15 in-staters went elsewhere this past year...3 of them from right inside Baton Rouge...3 others from New Orleans or Amite, about an hour outside of Baton Rouge.

How many to Bama? They used to have a pipeline to Amite. Not sure about now, but...

amite is an anomaly. its a tiny town of less than 5000 people literally built in the middle of a swamp that is seemingly always pretty good at football and produced a relatively high clip of D1 talent. baffling.
Something in them crawfish down there. Imo

Reactions: Geaux_Vols
amite is an anomaly. its a tiny town of less than 5000 people literally built in the middle of a swamp that is seemingly always pretty good at football and produced a relatively high clip of D1 talent. baffling.
Sounds like Louisiana's version of Pahokee and Muck City....

Reactions: LittleVol
ha, i don't actually talk to the players (unless they hit me up directly). i work with player personnel directors and recruiting coordinators and base my work on their big boards.
Can you sneak in and erase the big board from time to time or change the names out to two star recruits to mess their recruiting up? 😂

i was born here in baton rouge. knoxville has never been home to me, i just happen to be obsessed with the football team because my parents are from the area and i was raised on tennessee football. my family is here now, my wife and i life in a cool old house downtown, and i make more than i should designing neat things for football teams. and louisiana, for alllllll of its flaws (and there are many) is one of the most culturally unique places in the country (this point emphasized with today being Mardi Gras). Knoxville might be in the cards someday, just not quite yet.

Crawfish ..... enough said.

i did, but getting paid changes a lot of things. I actively rooted against them for most of my life, but I’ve developed a bit of a soft spot for the home team lately.
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back