'20 LA DT Jaquelin Roy (LSU Commit)

Shhhh.. Nobody tell heem.
giphy.gif

Another one lol

Hey Atleast he was giving it all to get that conversion. It’s nice to see that in today’s game. Someone putting it all on the line. (CJP should take that and be like ..... this is the kind of “effort” I want from you guys .... maybe not necessarily kill yourself like this guy did .... but atleast he put it all on the field trying to get that conversion!

We need some serious help on the dline. If we can recruit that well, keep Bailey at qb, we can build on these last two classes. We just need help ASAP in the trenches on defense.

Hey Atleast he was giving it all to get that conversion. It’s nice to see that in today’s game. Someone putting it all on the line. (CJP should take that and be like ..... this is the kind of “effort” I want from you guys .... maybe not necessarily kill yourself like this guy did .... but atleast he put it all on the field trying to get that conversion!

we gotta get these instate dudes committed

Reactions: jwilliams
Like lining up behind our terrible online for two years against SEC schools?

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
We need some serious help on the dline. If we can recruit that well, keep Bailey at qb, we can build on these last two classes. We just need help ASAP in the trenches on defense.

I wonder if the staff has given any thoughts to looking at some grad transfers on the DL? Also, it doesn’t seem like they are looking at too many JUCO DL. We definitely need help on the DL.

I wonder if the staff has given any thoughts to looking at some grad transfers on the DL? Also, it doesn’t seem like they are looking at too many JUCO DL. We definitely need help on the DL.
DL is the least worry looking to the future. We have 12 scholarship DL returning next year which includes Gooden. We should also bring in D. Bailey, Hardy and Baron for next year. IMO the staff can coach up the existing DL just fine. Please don't waste any spots on JUCO DL.

VN Store

Back