‘23 LA CB Jordan Matthews

This kid says he's neck and neck with Dylan Sampson during track meets. That's saying a lot. Sampson has run 10.49 before.

Loved his detailed interview too.
Martinez gets a hold of this guy and he will ball.
Sampson reminds me of the speedy, smaller backs that seemed to kill us every time we used to played UF…Jeff Demps, Chris Rainey, Brandon James..

Last edited:
Sampson reminds of the speedy, smaller backs that seemed to kill us every time we played UF…Jeff Demps, Chris Rainey, Brandon James..
Same thing with Squirrel White. I know he’s a WR but still he’s the same type of guy that would smoke us for 70 yards on a jet sweep. Glad we are starting to be the guys with those weapons.

This kid says he's neck and neck with Dylan Sampson during track meets. That's saying a lot. Sampson has run 10.49 before.

Loved his detailed interview too.
Martinez gets a hold of this guy and he will ball.
Him, Ja’Keem, and Mitchell are my biggest wants at corner

That would be amazing!
I don’t think Mitchell is extremely likely, but would love to get him. I’d say Ahmad Brown would be next. I don’t understand the hype around Conyer. Kentucky isn’t know for their elite HS football talent pool and he seems to get beat A LOT in his highlights and only seems to be able to recover because of how bad the opposing team’s QB is at underthrowing the ball. His highlights are very underwhelming in what is probably the bottom 1/3 of competition in the southeast. Hopefully he can be a star but in my opinion he’s not that impressive

VN Store