‘23 LA CB Jordan Matthews (Tennessee)

Yep, he really may bench himself after that. I think Matthews and Gibson are starting by SEC play. Move Slaugher and Charles back to safety where they belong and the secondary would be that much better.
We NEED a lock down CB from the portal that is plug and play. The defense will likely have less room for error next season. We don't need TWO true freshmen starting when we hit SEC play.

We NEED a lock down CB from the portal that is plug and play. The defense will likely have less room for error next season. We don't need TWO true freshmen starting when we hit SEC play.

I think so too but KingNico’s update regarding portal needs/wants doesn’t make it sound like the staff agrees

I wholeheartedly agree but I haven't heard/seen much traction for one just yet.

Reactions: LittleVol
is there truly a lock down corner? other than on georgias roster?

ill just take a 1 down corner over this garbage.

Austin Price
@AustinPriceless
From commitment to enrollment!

Fj3rHl6XkAEat3j

Cypres?
Yeah. He's a beast.

Wouldn't mind the former 5 star CB at UNC either. Even though their defense was trash.
We need at least 1 stud corner through the portal that we know can come in and start from day 1 and play at a high level. That at least give us some leeway on the opposite end and some time for Matthews and Gibson to develop into SEC corners

Hadden is transferring to SC so he can just continue his trash talking

Man, did he not know all he had to do was become a poster on this site. He could learn a lot from our free speech protected nega leaders. He could probably really enhance his snarky skills. At least he does it with his name on his back instead of hiding behind a screen name.

Reactions: Tnfan41
Man, did he not know all he had to do was become a poster on this site. He could learn a lot from our free speech protected nega leaders. He could probably really enhance his snarky skills. At least he does it with his name on his back instead of hiding behind a screen name.
He is a decent football player, but his attitude needs an adjustment.

VN Store

Back