‘23 LA CB Jordan Matthews (Tennessee)

Well, this should lock him down. Nobody is going to be able to duplicate what he's about to experience.
iu

I still think Hadden is our highest upside CB. He should be very good in 2023. If Matthews is good enough to start as a freshman (or if Dee Williams pans out), I think Charles will go back to Safety next year. Maybe McDonald too, if Walker can be the Star.
Yep and after Hadden leaves, Ricky Gipson fills that role. Him and Matthews on the outside are going to be like the Golden Era UT DB’s or recent LSU corners.

Last edited:
I still think Hadden is our highest upside CB. He should be very good in 2023. If Matthews is good enough to start as a freshman (or if Dee Williams pans out), I think Charles will go back to Safety next year. Maybe McDonald too, if Walker can be the Star.
I like McDonald at the Star because of his size. Hopefully we can pick up a corner and safety from the portal though. Despite Gibson and Williams being great prospects it’s hard for a true freshman to start at corner in the SEC for a good defense. Both guys being EEs should help though

Reactions: NighthawkVol
Weird that Zachary RB is named Jalen Wright.

Have they thrown away from Matthews all night? I just started watching in the 2nd half.

VN Store

Back