‘23 LA CB Jordan Matthews (Tennessee)

Maybe. I haven't noticed it being much different. Seems there have always been those who thought the future rested with whether one kid or another committed to UT.

Different kind of drama for sure.
The average RF regular has a sense of perspective. McGill and Bass get depressed at times but you know where they’re from. The onslaught we used to experience around (traditional) NSD don’t leave these days. Identifiable by their plumage and tendency to EDUCATE us on the intricacies of star ranking and such. 😏

Reactions: Orange. and sjt18
Say Glitch,

as a serious football insider and one who can break down film like no one's bidness, can you tell me your informed opinion in where things stand here?

2dUq.gif

Whenever the commitment comes for the good guys, then lo, the booms, shall commence.

Hope the doctor's appointment isn't for one of your kids. BOOMing in the waiting room of a pediatrician's office is not a good look.

Reactions: drvenner
On3 National Recruiting Analyst Sam Spiegelman is live on hand in the capital with updates from the announcement ceremony:

1:28 p.m. CT: According to older brother and McNeese State wide receiver Josh Matthews, Jordan hasn’t told any of his three finalists about his decision yet.

1:21 p.m. CT: Matthews’ family is already here. His dad and brother, Josh, are rocking McNeese State gear, while his mom is wearing LSU purple.

1:15 p.m. CT: I’ve made it to Woodlawn High School, which just saw four-star quarterback Rickie Collins commit to LSU last week. Announcement is expected around 2:00.

-On3

VN Store

Back