‘23 LA CB Jordan Matthews (Tennessee)

I’m not even looking at that. How TF you get beat by Kansas, get the absolute snot beat out of you by Arkansas and think yeah this team is looking up? 🤣

I hate Bama more than anybody but I’m ready to see them curb stomp these guys just to humble Texas and their fans a little bit. They need a little perspective. Texas gets hyped every offseason but until that culture is fixed it doesn’t matter how you recruit. Too many different ppl down there trying to control everything.

Last edited:
We start this week with Jordan Matthews who announced on Thursday he will be committing on August 15 which is in 10 days. He put a final three of Michigan, Tennessee and Texas but we believe it is really just the Vols and Longhorns. The Texas people remain confident and we understand why they feel this way, but I will maintain what I’ve been saying for several weeks now that Tennessee is way more of a player here than a lot of the regional and national guys will give them credit for. Matthews has really built a good bond with Willie Martinez and several members of the recruiting class. But no one knows where Matthews is going or leaning.
-VQ

VN Store

Back