'20 LA CB Daran Branch (Ole Miss commit)

He is but Thompson was a wr. Jennings was a qb too. So was Copeland. All faired well moving to a different spot. Eddie Moore a tb and safety in high school. I could go on. Just saying it could happen.
Pruitt and Chaney like him at Qb. According to VN Chaney made a lengthy presentation to Holiday about how he would be used here as a Qb. Unless Holiday completely flubs up , he will be a Qb is entire career here.

Slaughter wasn’t a trade for McDaniel. Slaughter is a S/Star and McDaniel was gonna be a CB if I read these tea leaves correctly. The posters talking about losing Green and McDaniel are probably right.

Reactions: scvolfan7
Pruitt and Chaney like him at Qb. According to VN Chaney made a lengthy presentation to Holiday about how he would be used here as a Qb. Unless Holiday completely flubs up , he will be a Qb is entire career here.

I really hope coach Chaney didn't go all-in on convincing him he would be a QB here! He will be moved to WR by the beginning of the season, IMO.

CornerBack-
B Thompson (Jr)
A Taylor (Jr)
K George (RsSr)
W Burrell ( So)
J Calloway (Fr)*
K Solomon (RsFr)

Nickelback-
S Shamburger (Sr)
K Lawrence (Fr) *
D Slaughter (Fr)
B Buchanan (Sr)
T Fields (RsFr)

* denotes other playing position possible

We may be okay, but we could use another CB.
Bryce Thompson could leave early, and George is a senior. Need to sign two Bigtime CBs in 2021

We didnt sign Holiday to be Bailey's backup the entire time he's here.

We didnt sign Holiday to be Bailey's backup the entire time he's here.

VN Store

Back