'18 LA CB Brandon Davis (Tennessee signee)

What is going on here? Is this for real or no? How can he say he's coming back but not coming back?

Doesn't seem worth the scholarship at this point.

He’s not coming back.

There was nothing too this. He made a dumb tweet seeking attention and a bunch of people misinterpreted it.

He’s not coming back.

There was nothing too this. He made a dumb tweet seeking attention and a bunch of people misinterpreted it.

I am a little disappointed that he is not coming back. Pruitt recruited him back when Pruitt was still a guru (reading the old posts is entertaining knowing what we know now). And he would be a cheap way to add depth.

Other than the 🤔 how were you so certain this was a troll.

How do you know? Are you part of the team?

We aren’t spending a scholarship on a guy that left already because he couldn’t get playing time. I could see it if he had just left and didn’t play to where maybe he just takes back his scholarship but he played juco so he takes a new one

We aren’t spending a scholarship on a guy that left already because he couldn’t get playing time. I could see it if he had just left and didn’t play to where maybe he just takes back his scholarship but he played juco so he takes a new one
He is just so adamant. Just curious.

You can return to your original 4-year school from JuCo without counting against the 25.

VN Store

Back