'20 LA ATH Marquis Shane Garrett (Former Commit)

Pruitt and the staff obviously see something we don’t. Guy looks fast. Pruitt and the staff like guys who have speed like this.

Welcome aboard!!!!

I don't know - fast athletic 6' 3 ex quarterbacks never make good receivers - just ask Juan Jennings and Randall Cobb - move along here - nothing to see. One of the best WR we ever had was also an ex QB out of Alabama who's name escapes me. Pruitt is crazy smart to recruit qbs with the vision of having them ultimately end up elsewhere dbs, wrs, tight ends, etc.

I don't know - fast athletic 6' 3 ex quarterbacks never make good receivers - just ask Juan Jennings and Randall Cobb - move along here - nothing to see. One of the best WR we ever had was also an ex QB out of Alabama who's name escapes me. Pruitt is crazy smart to recruit qbs with the vision of having them ultimately end up elsewhere dbs, wrs, tight ends, etc.

Worked for Dickey 50 years ago too.

Trader Jones

all my offers wasn’t listed i have utah state , tennessee university , university of houston , tulane , tulsa , maryland , army , southern miss , and a few more
What’s up dude! Welcome to UT! We’re excited to have you man and hope you ball out. Good luck!

Oh... and ignore the negative losers on here.

What’s up dude! Welcome to UT! We’re excited to have you man and hope you ball out. Good luck!

Oh... and ignore the negative losers on here.

Go to class, study hard, take advantage of all your resources.
Eat, sleep, and train accordingly.
Avoid bad women, find a good one.
Enjoy your time on The Hill, it will go fast.

They don't make good DBs either.. I mean that Eric Berry guy sucked, right?.........

Reactions: BucVol98

VN Store

Back