'20 LA ATH Marquis Shane Garrett (Former Commit)

all my offers wasn’t listed i have utah state , tennessee university , university of houston , tulane , tulsa , maryland , army , southern miss , and a few more
Welcome to the University of Tennessee..

One bit of advice, if you are going to be on this board, you'll need a thick skin and take some comments with a HUGE grain of salt.. The first time you drop a pass in practice, the "mama's basement dwellers" will materialize and attack you..

Seriously though, happy to have you on the team and the BEST of luck to you! 😎👍

Bad women do it best though....why deprive the young man of that experience?

Only if she is in it for the good clean fun. Then move on.

I loved my time at UT, made it a point to not date, just have friends. Open and honest from the get go, and was amazing how many were ok with it, for a little while until they really and finally understood, I was serious.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
all my offers wasn’t listed i have utah state , tennessee university , university of houston , tulane , tulsa , maryland , army , southern miss , and a few more

Young sir.
It is the University of Tennessee.
Alright?

Not trying to bash you, but If you're going to be reppin the POWER T, then you better get it right! You feel me?

Good luck and welcome to the board for however long you stay!

Reactions: Probably_in_Class

Welcome to UT, Welcome to Volnation. Glad you are with the good guys, but please stay Far Far Away from this board, especially after a loss!

bird.gif

VN Store

Back