'20 LA ATH Joel Williams (Kentucky commit)

UF gets 5 commits in 6 days and gains a consensus top 5 class, passing Georgia, Jaws trips over himself returning to a thread where numerous pages were devoted to “Mullen’s inability to recruit” and “Georgia’s recruiting dominance” to wallow in the irony. 😂😂

Still don't care...

I guess this would be a bad time to tell you then that Mehlen and the Gators just got another big time commit? Antwuan Powell, DE, #28 overall recruit according to ESPN.

Florida now top 5 in all three major recruit services; 247, ESPN and the most delicious part, they just jumped Georgia in Rivals. Mullen continues to be on a recruiting rampage.

Regrading Joel Williams, he’s a stud! He’d be a great get for UT and immediate impact guy. And looking at his comments, it certainly sounds like UT is leading right now.

It's really my fault for making you think we cared what you have to say. We really really don't. Okay... thanks for stopping by...

tenor.gif

UF gets 5 commits in 6 days and gains a consensus top 5 class, passing Georgia, Jaws trips over himself returning to a thread where numerous pages were devoted to “Mullen’s inability to recruit” and “Georgia’s recruiting dominance” to wallow in the irony. 😂😂

It’s way too early to really believe that considering many top players are still uncommitted and many classes are nowhere near full yet. There’s a lot of room for teams to jump you as recruits start committing. You all won’t have much wiggle room when it comes to rising in the rankings and will likely only drop as the recruiting season progresses. This similarly happened to Butch Jones 2016 class. Was in the top 10 early then as other classes started to fill out, shot all the way down to 15 ish when it was all said and done. You all don’t have a bad class but definitely too early to say this class is elite compared to others.

Reactions: volunator
I’d suggest saving the end zone celebration for when you actually cross the goal line. You guys were doing victory laps and high fiving last month before Chernobyl hit your class.

Reactions: HalfullVol
Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

And one day later, it’s 6, 7, and 7.

It's been crickets from Jaws since UF has had 2 decommitments in the last 5 days. I'm starting to think Florida football is really going old school, like 1906-1990 old school, back when they used to run their mouths and then immediately receive a karmic cranium cracking.

It's been crickets from Jaws since UF has had 2 decommitments in the last 5 days. I'm starting to think Florida football is really going old school, like 1906-1990 old school, back when they used to run their mouths and then immediately receive a karmic cranium cracking.
We can only hope

We are running out of room for DB's in this class. I'd assume the next commit will be it.

VN Store

Back