'20 LA ATH Joel Williams (Kentucky commit)

Let me educate you on another fact;

Most DB’s currently in the NFL:

Florida - 10
LSU - 10
FSU - 9
Alabama - 9

Regarding elite DB’s, they grow on trees in Florida. If Florida offers one, they can play. Florida darn sure isn’t running around looking for Clemson and Georgia’s approval.
lmao why are you even here? Imagine being such a loser you make an account on a rival's forum and post almost 1300 messages in 2 years. Get a hobby outside of stalking us.

lmao why are you even here? Imagine being such a loser you make an account on a rival's forum and post almost 1300 messages in 2 years. Get a hobby outside of stalking us.

Just imagine....

giphy.gif

You talking about Fenley Graham from Lakeland? Lakeland is a UF pipeline, we want all of them! Besides, he’s 5 ‘11” with offers from Miami, Florida, Nebraska, North Carolina, Kentucky, West Virginia and of course all the other Florida schools; UCF, USF etc.

And you won’t find intelligent Florida fans looking down their noses at 3-star kids, especially from Florida. Some of UF’s best players and highest NFL picks lately have been 3 star dudes; Jawaan Taylor (1st round NFL pick) Jachai Polite, Jarrad Davis, Kadarius Toney, Vosean Joseph, Jabari Zuniga, Taven Bryan, Trent Brown, and many others.

5'8.5'' actually but I don't blame you for a little puffery and salesmanship on that height, I'm sure you will do the same in your media guide. Fenley Graham, Lakeland, Cornerback

Also again, your own fans are less than enthused! CB Fenley Graham commits to Florida

Bailey said we have 5 silent commits. If we are right in our guesses as to who those guys are (Morris, Hodge, Jarrett, Baron, and Lawrence) putting them into the calculator would give us a score of 235.90, 2 points higher than Fl’s with 2 less players committed...

Oh, I forgot, one of our commits is a 2 star long snapper...

Last edited:
Bailey said we have 5 silent commits. If we are right in our guesses as to who those guys are (Morris, Hodge, Jarrett, Baron, and Lawrence) putting them into the calculator would give us a score of 235.90, 2 points higher than Fl’s with 2 less players committed...
It probably doesn't include AG and BJO because he said was recruiting them so those are logical conclusions.

Awesome! Congrats on those commits and that ranking. Nice job by Pruitt and staff.

I'm impressed @Jaws .. you spend an inordinate amount of time on VN trying to out homer Tennessee fans and still find the time to show outrage on the Jacksonville news when the LGBTQ Teen Pride Prom at the local library is cancelled for safety concerns. 20190624_171553.jpg

I'm impressed @Jaws .. you spend an inordinate amount of time on VN trying to out homer Tennessee fans and still find the time to show outrage on the Jacksonville news when the LGBTQ Teen Pride Prom at the local library is cancelled for safety concerns. View attachment 210132

#thestruggleisreal

So far I’m not that concerned with what I’ve seen out of Mullen on the recruiting trail. That said we’ll have to see how he develops the players he’s targeted. I know Florida is ranked in the top 10 currently but with 17 commits and a fairly mediocre average star rating I would bet they’ll be somewhere in the top 15 and middle of the sec as far as recruiting.

Honestly I think Tennessee and Florida both can take large steps forward in recruiting if either program wins. Florida has kind of bumbled a little bit off the field since Mullen got there. Pruitt is trying to crawl out of a hole that’s been dug for a decade.

Reactions: JacketVol
Let me educate you on another fact;

Most DB’s currently in the NFL:

Florida - 10
LSU - 10
FSU - 9
Alabama - 9

Regarding elite DB’s, they grow on trees in Florida. If Florida offers one, they can play. Florida darn sure isn’t running around looking for Clemson and Georgia’s approval.

How many Millie coached DB’s in NFL? How many Pruitt coaches DB’S in NFL? Ansley? My bad, Ansley coached several as an NFL coach. You have a ton already committed that artificially inflates the ranking. It’s called quantity over quality. Millie is in trouble.

Meh, I have no love for anything gator related but the source of this info has proven to be a freaking nutbag lunatic. It’s interesting but I would take it with a large grain of salt.

An aside is supposedly Gonzalez slept with Meyer’s wife while in Gainesville. They should write a Fing soap opera about that staff and dumpster fire team.
And the Gonzalez pony ride was supposedly revenge for Urban banging a co-ed or 20 on the regular.

Most #ESPN 4-star/5-star commits after a flood of weekend verbals:

#Alabama 19
#Clemson #LSU 16
#UGA 11
#Gators 10
#NotreDame #OhioState #Canes #FSU 9
#SouthCarolina #Sooners 7
#GigEm #Longhorns #Auburn #Michigan 6
#TarHeels #PennState #Oregon #OleMiss 5

Nope, not underwhelmed at all.
#Vols #Iowa 4
LMAO is there a reason you chose ESPN, which nobody seems to respect, instead of 247?

Could it be that on 247, 7 of our 10 commits (not including our LS) are 4-stars, but only 8 of Florida's 17 are?

VN Store

Back