'20 LA ATH Joel Williams (Kentucky commit)

I lived in Georgia for 19 years before recently moving back to Jacksonville. I’m in the heart of the Florida-Georgia fan interest. They’re nervous about Florida, and should be. They enjoyed an unobstructed path in the East the last two years. That is over.
Not really though

Florida fan posts a YouTube video as "research" to counter the article that contradicts everything he is saying. Hmm... YouTube video that shows concept designs or article that states they don't have the money to build most of their concept designs? I think the jorts might be a bit tight, to the point of cutting off the blood flow to the gator brain.

Florida fan posts a YouTube video as "research" to counter the article that contradicts everything he is saying. Hmm... YouTube video that shows concept designs or article that states they don't have the money to build most of their concept designs? I think the jorts might be a bit tight, to the point of cutting off the blood flow to the gator brain.
He’s just ornery because he has all them teeth but no toothbrush.

Tennessee fan denies Florida facilities improvement projects, even as cranes and bulldozers, dump trucks and hundreds of workers are actually in the process of completing said facilities improvement projects. 😂

Construction is literally already underway on the new baseball field, which frees up real estate at the old baseball field area, which will become the new stand-alone football complex. Plus the locker room renovations are literally being completed right now.

So actual cranes lifting heavy steel and concrete, and trucks literally bringing in loads of material, and workers with actual hard hats apparently isn’t enough evidence of millions CURRENTLY being spent on facility upgrades for at least two of you? 🤷‍♂️

Tennessee fan denies Florida facilities improvement projects, even as cranes and bulldozers, dump trucks and hundreds of workers are actually in the process of completing said facilities improvement projects. 😂

Construction is literally already underway on the new baseball field, which frees up real estate at the old baseball field area, which will become the new stand-alone football complex. Plus the locker room renovations are literally being completed right now.

So actual cranes lifting heavy steel and concrete, and trucks literally bringing in loads of material, and workers with actual hard hats apparently isn’t enough evidence of millions CURRENTLY being spent on facility upgrades for at least two of you? 🤷‍♂️

Lets face it Jaws. The only reason Florida is the least bit relevant is because you have tons of instate talent. The actual program has been a joke similar to Tennessee, just with more talent in your backyard which is the only reason you've had more success.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

We literally DGAF. CURRENTLY

Sounds like y'all gonna have a nice landfill.

LOL, Jaws, looks like y'all just missed on another recruiting target. You better hope Mehlen is the coach you think he is because he blows at recruiting. Live Oak defensive tackle Jalen Lee commits to LSU

Yet Mullen’s class currently ranks 9th and is in great position to land several top targets before signing day. And the big recruiting news is 4* DT Lamar Goods decommitting from Kentucky a few days after visiting UF, with everyone anticipating his UF commitment soon.

What I like is the unprecedented level of rival fans hanging onto every single commitment and non-commitment in the UF program right now. Mullen is living rent-free in a lot of heads right now.

It could be worse for UF. They could have a completely unproven, still inexperienced head coach, with a career losing record, mired at 20-something in the recruiting rankings, who sounds like Larry the Cable guy at press conferences. Now that would concern me.

Yet Mullen’s class currently ranks 9th and is in great position to land several top targets before signing day. And the big recruiting news is 4* DT Lamar Goods decommitting from Kentucky a few days after visiting UF, with everyone anticipating his UF commitment soon.

What I like is the unprecedented level of rival fans hanging onto every single commitment and non-commitment in the UF program right now. Mullen is living rent-free in a lot of heads right now.

It could be worse for UF. They could have a completely unproven, still inexperienced head coach, with a career losing record, mired at 20-something in the recruiting rankings, who sounds like Larry the Cable guy at press conferences. Now that would concern me.

You have made some great points. Florida is definitely on the up and fast. I'm not sure it wont be Florida dominating the east soon. Mullen is an incredible coach and can develop a turnip at QB. Man yall have a great future ahead of you. Hopefully we can be cordial with each other during your great success..

Put it there, friend.

tenor (57).gif
HAAAAAAA CRAM IT UP YOUR CRAMHOLE. Florida sucks and you have another clown as coach.

Speaking of rent free, who buzzed you in?

Yeah right, you guys are so desperate and insecure that you even asked us right here in this thread for help "teaming up" with you against UGA, lol. As bad as we've been the last decade, I've still never seen a Vol fan stoop so low.

Reactions: hooter vol
Jaws, you are wasting time on this board arguing man. Go enjoy your board, this is a no win situation for you.

Reactions: UTDB#1
Mullen filled his last class with a bunch of underweight, high upside kids. Program will be similar to MS State, good to border line elite every 3-4 years. Next

Even I’m ready for this thread to die, despite my 29-0 record in this particular thread.
This ones a virgin. This is the kind that over compensates for everything, or tries using a fictional record or statistic for self reassurance.

VN Store

Back