'20 LA ATH Joel Williams (Kentucky commit)

UF has plans for $2.2B in projects in next 10 years

“The university's capital improvement plans include a new honors college, athletic dorms, a new student health facility, academic buildings, and a landscaping plan that would change the face of the university.”

Sounds like that 2 billion is getting spent on a lot more than just Athletics Department upgrades... @Jaws

“The university's capital improvement plans include a new honors college, athletic dorms, a new student health facility, academic buildings, and a landscaping plan that would change the face of the university.”

Sounds like that 2 billion is getting spent on a lot more than just Athletics Department upgrades... @Jaws
You do realize that you’re asking that person to actually read and research when all they’ve done is thrown self made delusional thoughts and water tank opinions in this thread lol.

Reactions: VolGee4

Also in the article:

"We don't have the resources right now to make it happen," ***hs said. "We have to find the resources to make it possible."

I’m gonna keep buying Powerade.

“UF plans to finish the honors college and athletics dorm by fall 2023. It's projected to cost $60 million.”

Above is the only time athletics is tied to a spending value. @Jaws I’d use $60 million split between athletics and the honors college as the accurate figure next time you try to pitch gator football.

Yes, especially after Fields claimed he had racial issues underlying his time at Georgia and the baseball player making the racial slur towards him. That didn’t get near the national media buzz it should have because Georgia is sorta the media darling right now in ESPN and Finebaum circles.

This is a good chance for UF and UT fans to team up and knock Georgia down a notch, if we could get more coordinated. I’m for the days of the East being a UF-Tennessee thing again.
the fields thing was brought up anytime UGA, or OSU, or any transfer got brought up.

Missouri was a bad loss, Kentucky was a good team, especially catching Florida early before Mullen fully figured out what pieces he had. Michigan was a top 10 team all year with the number 1 defense in America coming into the UF game. Florida had a great 1st year under Mullen, period.
michigan played two good offenses all year, Nebraska, but they played them early or before Martinez got going. and they got dunked on by Ohio State to the tune of 62 points. 62. most over hyped defense I have every seen. Big 10 is always over hyped, just look at how much Butch freaking Jones boat raced them.

and lol at Kentucky being good. we beat them, the worst team in the SEC beat them. soundly. they were good for Kentucky, they were not a good team.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Better check Georgia’s WR and DL group and their QB depth before you call it a stacked lineup. For me, aside from their O-line, and Swift and Fromm, I’m not impressed.
I just got home and looked at my Lindy's, looks like UGA still has Hollamon at WR, I think he caught 2 TD's against y'all last year, oh and 3 other 5 stars. They've got 5 seniors on the DL, that's usually a good thing and y'all didn't crack 300 yards total against them last year. Agree, if Fromm goes down it'll hurt them most likely but it'll hurt Bama if Tua goes down, or Clemson if Lawrence goes down. Rarely does a team have a seasoned, proven back up like Bama had with Hurts last year.

I just got home and looked at my Lindy's, looks like UGA still has Hollamon at WR, I think he caught 2 TD's against y'all last year, oh and 3 other 5 stars. They've got 5 seniors on the DL, that's usually a good thing and y'all didn't crack 300 yards total against them last year. Agree, if Fromm goes down it'll hurt them most likely but it'll hurt Bama if Tua goes down, or Clemson if Lawrence goes down. Rarely does a team have a seasoned, proven back up like Bama had with Hurts last year.

Holloman is it returning for them, and he didn’t exactly set the world on fire last year; 24 catches for 418 yards. Outside of him, some dude named Charlie Woerner, a reserve TE, returns with 11 catches for 148 yards. That is an astounding lack of production returning at WR/TE for Georgia, coupled with a new OC.

Regarding their D-line, sure they have bodies but none of their pass rushers worry me and Kirby himself has called this position his biggest area of concern.

“UF plans to finish the honors college and athletics dorm by fall 2023. It's projected to cost $60 million.”

Above is the only time athletics is tied to a spending value. @Jaws I’d use $60 million split between athletics and the honors college as the accurate figure next time you try to pitch gator football.

A new football stand-alone complex is being built which is supposed to be phenomenal, a new locker room, and new housing complex for football players. Florida is putting millions and millions of dollars into football and billions and billions into the University as a whole.

Also in the article:

"We don't have the resources right now to make it happen," ***hs said. "We have to find the resources to make it possible."

I’m gonna keep buying Powerade.

The new baseball park, which frees up real estate for the new football only complex is already underway. The new locker rooms are already underway. The only thing held up until funding is there appears to be the new housing. Florida will have the funds, no worries there.

You do realize that you’re asking that person to actually read and research when all they’ve done is thrown self made delusional thoughts and water tank opinions in this thread lol.

Everything suggested here is on schedule. How’s that for research?

Everything suggested here is on schedule. How’s that for research?

Yes but it is still Gainesville the arm pit of Florida. That is where money should go and with the new athletic dorms, girls better beware. Sexual assaults should be on the rise. Hate to say stuff like this because it is so wrong but it is what it is.

VN Store

Back