'20 LA ATH Joel Williams (Kentucky commit)

Look at Florida’s O-line.

Yep, Florida has questions on the o-line. I trust Hevesy and Mullen to get that position coached-up way more than I trust Kirby to get his WR’s coached up.

Look at all the preseason publications, the ones I’ve looked at have more UF players on All-American lists than UGA players.

Y’all sleeping on Florida and bowing down to Georgia because they’ve had a great year and a pretty good year, last two seasons. Watch.

How many of that top ten class have you lost to transfer portal?

Lost two to transfer. One was a QB who wasn’t going to see the field for another 3+ years and was probably going to eventually switch positions. The other was a CB who committed/decommitted/signed/transferred/committed/decommitted/recommitted from 4 different teams, that we know of.

Here again, many teams have had transfers and kids not qualify. But because it’s Florida, theirs gets blown up.

I lived in Georgia for 19 years before recently moving back to Jacksonville. I’m in the heart of the Florida-Georgia fan interest. They’re nervous about Florida, and should be. They enjoyed an unobstructed path in the East the last two years. That is over.

Ahh I can’t wait for the Tennessee v. Florida game, so you will shut up. Florida is a shipwreck waiting to happen.

How do you know that? It’s hard to hypothetically project how a coach would do at other places. Mullen is getting big time talent at Florida, top ten talent. With his ability to coach on game day, that’s good enough to win.

But then they all leave. Sounds like Butch Jones. Top 10 class ends up 35 with all the attrition.

Ahh I can’t wait for the Tennessee v. Florida game, so you will shut up. Florida is a shipwreck waiting to happen.

Yes, because Tennessee is always the one who puts Florida in their place and exposes them as a shipwreck. 😂

Focus on Georgia, because I will be the biggest UT fan in America during that game.

Lost two to transfer. One was a QB who wasn’t going to see the field for another 3+ years and was probably going to eventually switch positions. The other was a CB who committed/decommitted/signed/transferred/committed/decommitted/recommitted from 4 different teams, that we know of.

Here again, many teams have had transfers and kids not qualify. But because it’s Florida, theirs gets blown up.
Delusion of grandeur

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Yes, because Tennessee is always the one who puts Florida in their place and exposes them as a shipwreck. 😂

Focus on Georgia, because I will be the biggest UT fan in America during that game.

Considering the past what 4-5 years every game has been close besides the escapades that happened last year..... horrible game to watch for me i was in a bar in NYC and wanted to break everything with the fumble out of the end zone.....

We played Georgia semi close last year with less talent so hopefully we can Atleast put up a fight this year....

But then they all leave. Sounds like Butch Jones. Top 10 class ends up 35 with all the attrition.

Mullen’s 1st class was 2018. One player left from that class

His second class was 2019, two players left.

Without doing the research, I’m guessing that’s about the norm or maybe even a little better than the norm. Y’all gotta stop believing the FSU and Georgia fan Twitter narrative.

Considering the past what 4-5 years every game has been close besides the escapades that happened last year..... horrible game to watch for me i was in a bar in NYC and wanted to break everything with the fumble out of the end zone.....

We played Georgia semi close last year with less talent so hopefully we can Atleast put up a fight this year....

I respect that. Tip of the cap to you.

Now THAT is the right mentality. All this bowing down to Georgia like they’re this unbeatable machine is ridiculous. I’m from an era when UT fans didn’t bow down to anydamnbody.

Reality is we are still a year away from fielding talented and 2 deep team that both 2 deep been in s&c for atleast 2 years. We have shot at Florida this year and should play uga solid but yesr 3 is when we can realistically beat anyone on our schedule

I hate Florida down to the deepest fibers of my being, but you all need to cut Jaws some slack. Except for the Vandy game, he correctly predicted the outcome of every Vol game last year. I will give him the benefit of the doubt for one year.

They play the games for a reason, because they are a lot of unpredictable elements to any football season, team chemistry, injuries, plain old luck, coaching change effects, etc., so there is very little you can ever rule out as a possibility. However, if you are going to play the "on paper" game, Georgia remains the team to beat in the East for 2019, by a fairly wide margin.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

Without doing the research, I’m guessing that’s about the norm or maybe even a little better than the norm. Y’all gotta stop believing the FSU and Georgia fan Twitter narrative.
You also have at least one guy go juco, and I think there were two others in pretty much the same boat.

The problem is what’s been going on this year and he’s not recruited as well as Florida did when at the top. He can coach players for sure but the attrition this year has to be concerning. It would be for me if it was happening here with players Pruitt has recruited

The problem is what’s been going on this year and he’s not recruited as well as Florida did when at the top. He can coach players for sure but the attrition this year has to be concerning. It would be for me if it was happening here with players Pruitt has recruited
if there's a fan base that knows what the symptoms of 'dumpster fire' are, it's us. and they got more than a couple flaring up.

have some missteps on the field this year and........................suddenly no one cares about mullen's jordans.

Black didn’t qualify either, and you signed him. Pruitt doesn’t sign guys with questionable academics. Tells them, “if you qualify, see you in August.”

I don’t care what UGA fans say because they are more delusional than any other fans, but losing 3 guys before the summer is a red flag.

Reactions: JacketVol
Black didn’t qualify either, and you signed him. Pruitt doesn’t sign guys with questionable academics. Tells them, “if you qualify, see you in August.”

I don’t care what UGA fans say because they are more delusional than any other fans, but losing 3 guys before the summer is a red flag.
JJ Peterson.....Bryce Thompson........both got in. both late. both questionable until they actually arrived on campus....one we didn't even know about really until he showed up....... one is a non factor that we need to NOT be a non factor lol.

VN Store

Back