Kyrie Irving wants the spotlight

Lol. Love Rubio as a player but his shooting will hold him back from being an All star

It just takes the right numbers. Regardless of shooting, if he can drop 15 and 10 for a playoff team, he has a chance. Probably not gonna happen, just sayin dark horse

It just takes the right numbers. Regardless of shooting, if he can drop 15 and 10 for a playoff team, he has a chance. Probably not gonna happen, just sayin dark horse

I'd expect higher assist numbers and lower point. I could see him averaging 12 & 11.5 if he's allowed to control the offense. He's still really terrible at shooting and finishing around the rim. Defenses can always go under screens when defending him and dare him to shoot

Points are mostly a function of how many shots you take. Last year he got 11.1 ppg off essentially 10.6 FGA's. He can score 15 ppg if he gets 15 shots per game, which is entirely possible given that the Jazz don't have a bulk scorer on the roster.

Rubio actually shot 44% from mid-range last year off 287 attempts. 44% is really good.

Points are mostly a function of how many shots you take. Last year he got 11.1 ppg off essentially 10.6 FGA's. He can score 15 ppg if he gets 15 shots per game, which is entirely possible given that the Jazz don't have a bulk scorer on the roster.

Rubio actually shot 44% from mid-range last year off 287 attempts. 44% is really good.

He's a pretty decent spot up shooter but really bad pulling up off the PNR. He shot fairly decent down the stretch last year so we'll see if it was a fluke. If Rubio is taking 15 shots a game then the Jazz are in for a long season

Your southern redneck politics have ruined the entire world, Ben. That includes Hitler and all the terrible **** the mongols did. You should be ashamed of yourself, you stupid hillbilly.........,,,,,.kskdhgahk.tw

Your southern redneck politics have ruined the entire world, Ben. That includes Hitler and all the terrible **** the mongols did. You should be ashamed of yourself, you stupid hillbilly.........,,,,,.kskdhgahk.tw

I saw a video on FB saying that exact thing

Well it's official, Kyrie to the Celtics. For him, it worked out perfectly. Minimize competition (Eastern Conference) while landing on a good team. For the Cavs, at least they landed IT but they still traded a better player to a team they most certainly will meet in the playoffs. If I were the Cavs, I wouldn't have made that trade (unless Kyrie was adamant about leaving and we can't know that) but it's still probably the best they could have done.

Last edited:
Well it's official, Kyrie to the Celtics. For him, it worked out perfectly. Minimize competition (Eastern Conference) while landing on a good team. For the Cavs, at least they landed IT but they still traded a better player to a team they most certainly will meet in the playoffs. If I were the Cavs, I wouldn't have made that trade (unless Kyrie was adamant about leaving and we can't know that) but it's still probably the best they could have done.

Cleveland won the trade.

I think Boston will win the east

Don't count Cleveland out yet, but JFC Boston looks so good. Kyrie is playing very well, but nearly everybody is playing well. Horford, Irving, Tatum, Brown, Theis, Rozier, Morris, and Baynes are all at above average efficiency right now (in that order). I highly doubt they would have tghe same/better record at this point with Hayward.

Box Score Geeks - Stats for Boston Celtics

VN Store

Back