Kyrie Irving wants the spotlight

Personally you wouldn't be a GM for very long if you intentionally treated your players like crap. Charlotte is also a likely playoff team, they're far from garbage

Why would you cater to a guy who is trying ruffle feathers. Ruffle back. You owe him nothing.

Cmon man lol. 60 year old bum knees can't take over a game.

I do hope we see the MVP Rose in Cleveland though. If he can be 75% as good as that season, we are in for a treat.

I think he is a shell of himself. And lateral quickness is way worse now. So defensively no better than Kyrie's non defending self. I hope he can do some good things but don't see him as the answer. In fact Isaiah Thomas will give him trouble in the playoffs or John Wall will embarrass him.

Rose is only like 28....but he's already done. He hasn't had a season where he was 50% of his former self, let alone 75%.

Back to the Kyrie thing. I hope he does realize no matter if he leaves that his all time perception is improved based off his short time beside LeBron. Years from now if he is a borderline Hall of famer it will always say NBA Champion. Something I doubt he will ever sniff once out as him ever being the Alpha on his own.

Rose is only like 28....but he's already done. He hasn't had a season where he was 50% of his former self, let alone 75%.

He averaged 19, 4, 4 last season in 64 games. That's production, I'd say at least 50% of his MVP season. He will be a role player and ball handler, but not a focal point of the offense like Kyrie was, which I find ironic bc that's why Kyrie left.

He averaged 19, 4, 4 last season in 64 games. That's production, I'd say at least 50% of his MVP season. He will be a role player and ball handler, but not a focal point of the offense like Kyrie was, which I find ironic bc that's why Kyrie left.

It's not just about totals, it's about efficiency, too. He had average shooting efficiency last year and his a:to was less than 2:1. He was 2nd worst in 3 point shooting in the league.

It's not just about totals, it's about efficiency, too. He had average shooting efficiency last year and his a:to was less than 2:1. He was 2nd worst in 3 point shooting in the league.

Yeah but I think out of his 19 averaged, 10 were inside the paint which was second best among pgs last year behind Bledsoe

Yeah but I think out of his 19 averaged, 10 were inside the paint which was second best among pgs last year behind Bledsoe

But to fit with LBJ. It's always been beneficial to have someone who can hit the outside shot since LeBron loves to get to heart of defense then find open man. Rose isn't much of a threat. Hey I hope he works out but to expect alot from him, is only going to bring disappointment. BTW looking at the Knicks in general. Porzingis, Carmelo & Rose had decent offensive numbers but it doesn't translate to anything accumulative for team success.

Revealing in that Kyrie isn't wanting out bc of not being the focal point, he just can't stand that Lebron is the King in Cleveland

Attachments

• IMG_2462.jpg
    IMG_2462.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 1
I don't think it's about the shots. I love Lebron, but he's become a bit of a hard teammate. Love doesn't have a big ego, so he takes Lebron's admonishments well (and Love has got it way worse than Irving). Lebron needs to check himself. This isn't the Jordan era where you can make BJ Armstrong cry in practice, even if it is about winning.

Per the reports I've seen, it's not as much about getting the most shots (as Huff said) as it is the way the entire organization caters to LeBron whenever he wants, much more so than Kyrie. LeBron's friends get jobs with the Cavs while Kyrie's aren't even allowed on the team plane, etc. Everything is built around LeBron, which makes sense, but I think Kyrie wants that kind of power.

Reactions: 1 person
Per the reports I've seen, it's not as much about getting the most shots (as Huff said) as it is the way the entire organization caters to LeBron whenever he wants, much more so than Kyrie. LeBron's friends get jobs with the Cavs while Kyrie's aren't even allowed on the team plane, etc. Everything is built around LeBron, which makes sense, but I think Kyrie wants that kind of power.

Regardless if he becomes a #1 somewhere else, he won't have that power. He's not a generational talent.

Regardless if he becomes a #1 somewhere else, he won't have that power. He's not a generational talent.

There have been few athletes given that kind of power. Owners are ****ing billionaires, and 99.9% of all players who have ever suited up would be laughed out of town for asking for it.

I agree. Maybe it's just that he's tired of being on a team with someone who does, idk

That's how I see it. He also has too much confidence in himself.

It'll be funny if he gets traded to Phoenix and wins 30 games next year and misses the ASG. He and Booker are the worst pairing.

That's how I see it. He also has too much confidence in himself.

It'll be funny if he gets traded to Phoenix and wins 30 games next year and misses the ASG. He and Booker are the worst pairing.

He'd still make the ASG off his name alone

VN Store

Back