Kyler Murray Intends To Transfer

Hamilton reports that the Murray family was told that he cannot transfer to another SEC school, nor any school that is a future opponent of the Aggies.

Hamilton does bring up an interesting point about Murray’s situation that is unique:

"However, National Letter of Intent rules state that once an athlete signs with a school, they must remain at that school for one academic year. Texas A&M could release Murray from his NLI, but it is at the school’s discretion. If he is not granted a release, Murray can appeal. If an appeal is denied, enrolling in another NLI program would result in a penalty of one year of eligibility."

Restrictions placed on Kyler Murray's transfer

Watch he will transfer to Texas
Wouldn't be surprised. Strong put a last second full court press on the Murrays and damned near got him the first time around. The better option for him, IMO, would be Rice...good football and elite baseball. Don't think Kyler is built for the pounding he will take in Sterlin Gilbert's offense. We went through three full grown QBs this season running the same system.

Could he still just enter the next mlb draft?

yes but doubtful he will - it would interfere with football if he chooses to continue playing -- also I dont think baseball players have to enter the draft - teams just take a chance on drafting and then trying to sign a player

Bruce Feldman just tweeted that Murray is going to Oklahoma.
Two-Fer-One deal. A&M gets Trevor Knight and OU gets Kyler and Kevin (the black Craig James). Soon Kyler will be the tallest midget in the BIG XII. Hope OU has a "shed". :)

kmk5h

Please don't insult Nashville like that. Music City Bowl.

Oh crap, my bad. I had been out shooting at Ted's place that morning in Crawford.:machgun:

Easy mistake. Music City...Motor City (Madman). :spank:

Last edited:
Just messing with you. Flew in and out of Detroit this week, that place blows...bad.
Yep it does. Flew there once out of Bush in Houston...took almost an hour to land when we got there. Won't ever go back. Do they still only have one airport in Detroit?

Yep it does. Flew there once out of Bush in Houston...took almost an hour to land when we got there. Won't ever go back. Do they still only have one airport in Detroit?

There's 2. I learned that the hard way when I was in a time crunch and drove to the wrong one. Wayne County International is the main airport. My employer is based about 90 miles from Detroit so I fly up there 3-4x a year. Worst 3-4x of the year is when I have to spend several days in Michigan.

Reactions: 1 person
There's 2. I learned that the hard way when I was in a time crunch and drove to the wrong one. Wayne County International is the main airport. My employer is based about 90 miles from Detroit so I fly up there 3-4x a year. Worst 3-4x of the year is when I have to spend several days in Michigan.

:good!:

VN Store

Back