‘23 KY CB Cristian Conyer (Tennessee commit)

Jalen Ramsey was born in Smyrna, TN, grew up there, and attended BGA in middle school, where his older brother Jamal was the star QB. Then he transferred to Brentwood Academy. He was never a “Kentucky boy.”
My son played at BGA with Jamal (great kid and player) but I think Jalen went to Ensworth in middle school before going to BA. I might be wrong about that

either way, he ain’t no Kentucky boy…….I do remember Jamal being a huge Gator fan and I used to rag the crap out of him……

Reactions: BlountvegasVol28
My son played at BGA with Jamal (great kid and player) but I think Jalen went to Ensworth in middle school before going to BA. I might be wrong about that

either way, he ain’t no Kentucky boy…….

He was at BGA in middle school. My uncle was the AD at the time. But I think you’re right that he went to Ensworth initially in high school before BA.

Reactions: peaygolf
Just watched his highlight video for the first time. Does he run track? Are there any public speed stats on him?

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Lol
Couch coaches don’t agree with Tennessee taking him
They think they are smarter them CWM and CJH
Not really. I defer to the coaches. Just asked a simple question. He doesn't look like he has great speed. That's fine. Lots of successful college players have made up for that with intelligence, aggression, and instinct. If he's faster than he appears in video then that would be nice to know too.

Not really. I defer to the coaches. Just asked a simple question. He doesn't look like he has great speed. That's fine. Lots of successful college players have made up for that with intelligence, aggression, and instinct. If he's faster than he appears in video then that would be nice to know too.

I would lay pretty good odds he is faster than Theo Jackson.

Reactions: Smokey19rt

I'm cautious of him too.
The coaches love him.

His field speed is reflected in his track times.

11.2 is his best. Not slow....not blazing.

VN Store

Back