‘23 KY CB Cristian Conyer (Tennessee commit)

But then he said today that KY is panicking because Louisville is whipping their butt. Said KY is going all in on him. So if we lose him I wouldn’t be too worried or blame Spyre. We can’t pay him #1 recruit money

He wasn’t referring to Spyre. He was talking about how we have been the team to beat for Conyer for a long time. And the fact that UK could come in and steal him, that’s a problem. And it would be.

This seems too logical for the “everything is a conspiracy against what they want” crowd

So if someone posts on here that they know a recruit and pass along some info on said recruit, we don’t believe them. Yet here we are to just automatically believe a random poster on VQ that brings his post saying “my close friend was the college roommate of the head of Spyre?”

it was time to worry when they announced Dooley as coach

this many years later, I’ve just stopped worrying

If you wanna go back the main time to worry ESD when Kiffin was hired. Replacing a HoF coach with a guy who had never coached a down in CF? Especially when you had an established winner (Patterson) who wanted the job? That was insanity.

If you wanna go back the main time to worry ESD when Kiffin was hired. Replacing a HoF coach with a guy who had never coached a down in CF? Especially when you had an established winner (Patterson) who wanted the job? That was insanity.
Hamilton wanted to make a splash hire without due diligence on the contract (buyout 🙄). Kiffin basically begged for this job. The rest is our unfortunate history.

They were lucky it was close with our offense.
UTs offense had 10 total drives.
They were 5 of 10 on scoring drives.

*1 was to end the game (victory formation)

So 5 out of 9 times they scored some type of points.

Also we got 7 from Alontaes pick 6.
We lose the game if not for that...

He wasn’t referring to Spyre. He was talking about how we have been the team to beat for Conyer for a long time. And the fact that UK could come in and steal him, that’s a problem. And it would be.
He said that before. Today on the podcast he said KY is going all in

VN Store

Back