‘23 KY CB Cristian Conyer (Tennessee commit)

Lol one of 2 more wouldn’t be greedy would it haha!! GBO!

seinfeld-tv.gif

Reactions: ChrisVFL
Maybe I misunderstood his comment around the 1:52 mark, but when he was talking about playing with the Elijah and Caleb, did he say "Caleb will be there" or Caleb was recruiting him there? I tried listening several times and couldn't make out what he said exactly.

Think he said Kaleb Webb

Reactions: ALStateLineVol
CB TARGET FROM KENTUCKY STILL HIGH ON VOLS

One of Tennessee’s top cornerback targets, Cristian Conyer of South Warren High School in Bowling Green, Ky., visited Kentucky again on March 26, and all signs have continued to point to the Vols and the home-state Wildcats being the top contenders for him. The 6-foot-1.5, 170-pound Conyer still is expected to visit other schools over the next couple months, and sources said he’s likely to attend camps at other SEC schools this summer before making a decision.

But Tennessee has positioned itself well with Conyer to this point. He has visited the Vols multiple times, most recently attending their junior day on March 5, and sources believe Tennessee currently might have at least a slight advantage over Kentucky in what remains a fierce battle between the SEC rivals.
-Callahan

I think we sign a full DB class. Conyer and Strozier as two long corners. Smith/Myers as safety/star hybrids and Luttrell at SS.
Just curious. Why don't you think Luttrell could play Star? He seems to be a very good athlete with the frame to play a good bit bigger than he is now.

Am I wrong isn't he considered a pretty hardhitting guy?

Just curious. Why don't you think Luttrell could play Star? He seems to be a very good athlete with the frame to play a good bit bigger than he is now.

Am I wrong isn't he considered a pretty hardhitting guy?

I'm no scout, just seems like he would fit SS more naturally. Length isn't the same as some of the others which I think would be more needed at FS. He would still be playing closer to the LOS, Star doesn't necessarily need to be a big guy. They will help in run support a lot, but they will also cover likely the shiftiest WR in the slot. Luttrell would line up in run support and shading TE's I would guess as a hard hitter. Once again just theorizing.

forgot slaughter as well

Very well could add him too. I feel like he and Luttrell could be a bit redundant though.

When Purdue’s 2nd and 3rd string WR smoke you in a bowl, you are gonna need a 6 DB class.

I agree, I'd like 6 but we will be hard pressed with needs at other spots. Spillman could also be an option.

Reactions: sjt18

VN Store

Back