‘23 KY CB Cristian Conyer (Tennessee commit)

I still don't see in Levis what all these football pundits do. They all keep projecting him as a first-round talent and I just don't see it.
He’s big, athletic and has a strong arm. That’s it. I guess they think his decision-making will improve significantly this year

Going to be fun watching them go 7-5 this fall instead of making the playoffs like those idiot fans are predicting.
They think Will Levis is Peyton Manning and don’t even realize how big the loss of their OC is. Kentucky is NEVER making a playoff. Delusional to think otherwise.

I've never seen someone get more national hype off of one (largely insignificant) play:
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/iU-5dHhmAuE

Every time he pops up on my timeline with some "Levis is ready to take it to the next level [fire emoji] [fire emoji] [face with smoke coming out of nose emoji]" caption that is so corny, it's always this highlight.

Oh my god a decent play against the 77th overall defense.

Last edited:
Reactions: norrislakevol
KY fans....
200.gif
This. IS. Awesome.

Hate to say it..seems to be a big theme going on with this years class, after the Tate, Kasper fiasco!! Just saying!
Fiasco? I've watched UT recruiting for a long time. Even with Fulmer... UT pursued and missed a lot of highly rated players. There's no "fiasco". You make the best appeal you can then understand that the recruit has to make the decision he thinks is best for him.

Too many try to simplify it to just NIL. But Tate it appears had serious interest in UT but a long time attachment to OSU. UT made its best play. Spyre appears to have stepped up to help. Tate chose another great opportunity. Just not sure how you can label that a "fiasco".

About 15 years ago I decided to leave the company I was with. No specific "problems"... just a time when I had maxed out my usefulness to them and my opportunity to advance. In fairly short order, I got two offers. One was a company in an industry I had 14 years experience in. It was located in Manassas, VA. The other was a new industry with lots of unknowns and potential pitfalls for me located in central MO. I visited both places. Looked at the cultures of both companies. Considered what was best for my family and myself.... and accept the position in MO though the offer was about 30% less. I could have been happy with either salary. It was other things that made the difference in my decision.

That's what some don't want to see with these recruits. $100K per year is good money for them. $200K won't always overcome other factors.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back