‘23 KY CB Cristian Conyer (Tennessee commit)

Wonder if that UK writer flips his projection back again?

I doubt it. He legit projects UK to land every guy that takes a visit there. But man they have been freaking out over there. Between Louisville recruiting out of their minds, Cincinnati beating them out for 5-6 kids in Ohio already and now potentially losing Conyers... I think reality is starting to set in for them.

I doubt it. He legit projects UK to land every guy that takes a visit there. But man they have been freaking out over there. Between Louisville recruiting out of their minds, Cincinnati beating them out for 5-6 kids in Ohio already and now potentially losing Conyers... I think reality is starting to set in for them.
Going to be fun watching them go 7-5 this fall instead of making the playoffs like those idiot fans are predicting.

well, if it's not, we can remind them about barnes owning cal. and still, forever and always being their daddy on the football field.

Both Directors of Recruiting...Has to have some meaning

View attachment 467688

View attachment 467689
KY fans....
200.gif

The buzz: This one has gone back and forth. I had a prediction in for Tennessee a few weeks ago, then after he took his official visit to Kentucky, I moved it to Kentucky. Well, I have moved it back to the Vols on the On3 Recruiting Prediction Machine after his official visit. Both SEC schools still have some level of confidence for Cristian Conyer I am told, but I lean towards Tennessee for the No. 5 prospect in Kentucky.

-Chad Simmons

Going to be fun watching them go 7-5 this fall instead of making the playoffs like those idiot fans are predicting.

Pretty soon with the new SEC scheduling possibly going to 9 games and their schedule no longer being by far the easiest in the SEC every year I wouldn't be surprised if they try to drop Louisville (now that they are starting to bring in legit talent) from the schedule. It's the Mark Stoops way.... He needs those guaranteed 6-7 cupcakes on the schedule every season.

Pretty soon with the new SEC scheduling possibly going to 9 games and their schedule no longer being by far the easiest in the SEC every year I wouldn't be surprised if they try to drop Louisville (now that they are starting to bring in legit talent) from the schedule. It's the Mark Stoops way.... He needs those guaranteed 6-7 cupcakes on the schedule every season.
It's the only way he keeps hitting his bonus levels

VN Store

Back