'25 KY QB Cutter Boley (Kentucky commit)

Peyton and Eli come to mind.
Tua and Taulia Tagavailoa
David and Derek Carr
Matt and Tim Hasselbeck
Casey, Rick, Jimmy Clausen
Colt and Case McCoy
Josh and John David Booty
Damon, Brock, and Luke Huard
Jeff and Brian Brohm
Michael and Marcus Vick
Aaron and Jordan Rodgers
Carson and Jordan Palmer

Last edited:
Tua and Taulia Tagavailoa
David and Derek Carr
Matt and Tim Hasselbeck
Casey, Rick, Jimmy Clausen
Colt and Case McCoy
Josh and John David Booty
Damon, Brock, and Luke Huard
Jeff and Brian Brohm
Michael and Marcus Vick
Aaron and Jordan Rodgers
Carson and Jordan Palmer

I think the point being how many times did the second brother perform to the same level as the first? Very few. Hoping Madden is one of them though 🤞🏼

I think the point being how many times did the second brother perform to the same level as the first? Very few. Hoping Madden is one of them though 🤞🏼
The question was, literally, "How often do both brothers pan out at QB?".

All of those examples fit as an answer. An antithesis to that list, at least collegiately, is Chris Simms and Matt Simms.

The question was, literally, "How often do both brothers pan out at QB?".

All of those examples fit as an answer. An antithesis to that list, at least collegiately, is Chris Simms and Matt Simms.

I got you. Just saying rarely do both brothers succeed at the same school which was the context of the convo when someone said Madden will be our QB take in 2025.
I personally hope both come here and break records! Be what Tua and Taulia wish they were. Oh yeah and get this Cutter kid too to piss Kentucky off.

Reactions: HeadVol77
have you heard anything about him reclassifying to 2024? everything i've seen says 2025 but he's coming in for junior day and heard a rumor he might look to enroll early
he can be a 24 if he wants. Right now, he is planning on being an EE in 25 but committing to a school early on, so if they want him to reclassify, he will.
-Matt Ray

have you heard anything about him reclassifying to 2024? everything i've seen says 2025 but he's coming in for junior day and heard a rumor he might look to enroll early

-Matt Ray

Stay in 2025, would be smarter.

Or make him reclassify to 24 and then get GM in 25.

Nico, Cutter, and Macintyre. Shewww

Reactions: VolInDayton

-Matt Ray
I live in Kentucky and posted this earlier this week in another thread...

"It will be interesting to see if Boley stays in the 2025 class or reclassifies back to 2024. He reclassed to 2025 last year using the KHSAA rule that allowed interscholastic athletes in Kentucky to repeat a grade for athletic purposes due to Covid. A lot of kids took advantage of that, but several then chose to graduate "early" (which was actually on schedule), and enroll in college. The rule basically gave a lot of kids some flexibility. Unless it becomes legal in Kentucky for high school athletes to profit from NIL, I'd bet Boley is part of the 2024 class. He already has the scholarship offers, so no real reason to prolong his e.arning potential."

I think it’s possible that the younger Ulagaleiei brother is a better QB than the older one. But who knows since he’s a DE?
I see DE's every Friday night in middle Tennessee high school games that are better QBs than the older Ulagaleiei brother. Dabo missed the mark on that evaluation worse than a blind one-armed archer. And then doubled down by refusing to admit the mistake.

“It was awesome,” Boley said of the visit. “I got to spend the whole day with Coach Halzle. The only time I didn’t was when we were taking photos. He sat with me the whole basketball game, and that was really fun. It was an awesome day. We got to talk ball toward the end for a long time. Every time I have been down here, it has been really fun. Just getting to talk ball with them more and more each time and seeing new things is fun. It was a really good day.”

“A lot of stuff about the offense,” Boley said of what he learned during the trip. “We dove really deep into the offense today, which is something I really liked. Being able to dive deeper into the offense and see what it is all about. Some people from the outside call it backyard football, but it is really not. It is a lot more in-depth than people think. I really liked sitting down and talking with Coach Halzle.”
As he continues to return to Knoxville, the culture Josh Heupel and the Tennessee staff have built in their two years on Rocky Top continues to stand out to the elite signal-caller.

“The culture they have built with this new coaching staff taking over,” Boley said on this. “The fanbase was down a little bit before he came in, but everyone is thriving now. Being able to get back to the old Tennesse, they are one of the top teams in the nation, and they are playing really good football. I like the direction Coach Heupel has them headed in.”

“That was the first thing I did when I got in there,” Boley said of spending time with Heupel. “It was a really good conversation. He talked a lot about how I am just high on their board and also just sitting in there and getting to know Coach Heupel and what they are all about was really fun.”

Boley, who is viewed as an elite quarterback by teams across the country, says Tennessee has been clear about what they like about his game.

“Being able to fit the process, my movements, and play outside of the pocket,” Boley said on this. “Every time I sit down with Coach Halzle, I think he likes my thought process and what I am going through. I think they like me all around, and I will definitely be back here in the Spring and then in the summer for a camp.”

- On3

VN Store

Back