'25 KY QB Cutter Boley (Kentucky commit)

Picked up offers from us and Mizzou today at the Ferris State megacamp. Talking to Clemson a lot. Going to visit ND this weekend and now talking to Michigan. Set to be one of the elite 2025 QBs. Talks to UT, UK, Pitt, and VT the most currently albeit early. Just talked to him and it definitely feels like this was an offer he was waiting on and looking forward to

From Rivals:

Michigan and Tennessee have jumped out early for the 2025 quarterback from Lexington (Ky.) Lexington Christian Academy and he was back in Ann Arbor this past weekend. The amount of love and attention he received on the visit especially stood out as Boley talked to coach Jim Harbaugh for a long time and that relationship is definitely going to be a compelling aspect in his recruitment.
“I like him more and more every time I get to talk to him,” Boley said.

From Rivals:

Michigan and Tennessee have jumped out early for the 2025 quarterback from Lexington (Ky.) Lexington Christian Academy and he was back in Ann Arbor this past weekend. The amount of love and attention he received on the visit especially stood out as Boley talked to coach Jim Harbaugh for a long time and that relationship is definitely going to be a compelling aspect in his recruitment.
“I like him more and more every time I get to talk to him,” Boley said.
Bama a school to watch here too. Kentucky is the in-state school that is pushing hard for him as well

“My interest (in Tennessee) has always been very high, even last year,” Boley told On3. “The way they’re running their offense this year, obviously, Hendon (Hooker)‘s gotten a lot more comfortable. You’re able to see their complete offense and I love the pace they play at, how fast they go. I also love the coaching staff. I feel like I’ve gotten really connected with all of them and I know all of them on a personal level. That’s probably the coaching staff I’m closest to from any school and I really enjoy spending time down there.”
“Another thing that appealed to me is how they converted Hendon from Virginia Tech,” said Boley, the No. 46 overall prospect and No. 5 quarterback in the 2025 On3 Consensus. “I didn’t really know his name when he transferred, but last year, you could see the spark he had. This year, now he’s comfortable. They just completely turned him into a different player and I feel like he fits that offense perfectly. He’s now doing their thing.
“Even (Heupel) converting quarterbacks at UCF was great. They’re not gonna get the highest talent at UCF. But they still did really well with the quarterbacks. So everything they do, as far as making me NFL-ready, really appeals to me.”
-On3

VN Store

Back