'21 KY OLB Malachi Lawrence

Man, we are throwing some offers out here late.
He doesn’t even have a Louisville offer. Pruitt really is turning into Dooley.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Exactly. Who wants Mondon when we could have this guy?
Does it make you feel better to just say we missed on Mondon? That he chose UGA over us? What's the difference? Mondon didn't want to come here so who really gives a flying fug why? It's not going to stop the staff from making offers to kids whose film they like, because until they're actually fired, that's their job.

Does it make you feel better to just say we missed on Mondon? That he chose UGA over us? What's the difference? Mondon didn't want to come here so who really gives a flying fug why? It's not going to stop the staff from making offers to kids whose film they like, because until they're actually fired, that's their job.
I think it makes us look like sore losers by forming the narrative that we didn’t want him, when he wasn’t coming here anyways.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
I think it makes us look like sore losers by forming the narrative that we didn’t want him, when he wasn’t coming here anyways.
At this point, I think the only thing perpetuating that narrative is people complaining about it. If not for that, there’d be no reason to talk about mondon at all anymore.

I know people are gonna get mad because “uGgHH tHReE sTaR” but after watching his highlights from his senior season, kid can play. Idk the competition level but he’s dominating it.

Good grief. You just think Pruitt and this staff are the absolute best at recognizing talent. That they can’t miss. That they can see it before anyone else can.

It’s not only just that he is a 3*. He is the 13th ranked player in the state of UK. No Louisville or Kentucky offer. We are the only SEC offer.

Good grief. You just think Pruitt and this staff are the absolute best at recognizing talent. That they can’t miss. That they can see it before anyone else can.

It’s not only just that he is a 3*. He is the 13th ranked player in the state of UK. No Louisville or Kentucky offer. We are the only SEC offer.
Did I say anything at all about Pruitt or the staff? Tell me where I said that. All I said was he looked good on film, and he did. If you want to complain, then do it yourself and don’t come after me for no reason.

Good grief you are a dumbass.

Exactly the intangibles we are looking for when discovering those under the radar overachieving gems. GBO!

VN Store

Back