KY LSU AUBURN MISS ST OLE MISS...

PulaskiVolFan

These 5 powerhouses of college basketball this season are all expected to run the table the rest of the way and storm into the NCAA tournament as favorites!! A couple of them might lose to Tn but the Vols haven't played anybody to date and should be victories for these top teams who have played a tougher schedule. Ky lost Tues and because of that they are going to play better than ever against us. LSU is playing like the best team in the country and no way we can keep Waters from scoring 40, LSU and Ky are clearly the top 2 teams in the country and the favorites to win the SEC tournament this year! Tennessee could make a run but their weak schedule and poor recruiting rankings clearly shows they simply don't have the talent to get it done!!!

That is what I see when I see people state that we are likely to lose 2 or 3 games down the stretch!

We have the players but they are going to be under an all out assault for 40 minutes... And I hope your not aiming for a conversation on this topic in this forum because I don't think they know how.. Just same old jargon.. They know we will win because we are Tennessee... Other than
that will we see the 2/3 zone

LSU has a very favorable schedule rest of the way. They play Tennessee at home and only other game I see them with a chance of losing is @ Alabama. They will sweep Florida (play them twice), beat A&M, vandy and Georgia.

LSU has a very favorable schedule rest of the way. They play Tennessee at home and only other game I see them with a chance of losing is @ Alabama. They will sweep Florida (play them twice), beat A&M, vandy and Georgia.
LSU lost to Arkansas at home less than two weeks ago. They're not guaranteed to sweep anybody.

Someone's anxiety level went through the roof. Look we are the #1 team in the country, Rick Barnes has developed your quote "poor recruiting" into a 5-star team, and are playing as good or better than many of those teams we still have left on the schedule. Will LSU be tough, yes they will especially at home, but they also lost to Arkansas at home just a few weeks ago. We may lose a game, maybe, but we also have as good of a chance to run the table. No need to panic!

Reactions: Big time vol
I am reading this right, is he actually saying LSU will beat TN? Is PulaskiVolFan a LSU fan or what?

I don't see any games as a lock for anybody in conference games that are left, I say let em play it out. GO VOLS

LSU lost to Arkansas at home less than two weeks ago. They're not guaranteed to sweep anybody.

Arkansas has one of the best big men in the league and he played well in that game. And they still had to have a lucky break late to win. Florida has zero inside game. LSU will dominate them in both games unless all 5 starters for LSU are sick.

These 5 powerhouses of college basketball this season are all expected to run the table the rest of the way and storm into the NCAA tournament as favorites!! A couple of them might lose to Tn but the Vols haven't played anybody to date and should be victories for these top teams who have played a tougher schedule. Ky lost Tues and because of that they are going to play better than ever against us. LSU is playing like the best team in the country and no way we can keep Waters from scoring 40, LSU and Ky are clearly the top 2 teams in the country and the favorites to win the SEC tournament this year! Tennessee could make a run but their weak schedule and poor recruiting rankings clearly shows they simply don't have the talent to get it done!!!

That is what I see when I see people state that we are likely to lose 2 or 3 games down the stretch!

Guess we are going to find out soon enough. If nothing else, this gauntlet will have a tournament feel to it. Let's see how good this team really is and if they really are legitimate national title contenders.

Reactions: Big time vol
Arkansas has one of the best big men in the league and he played well in that game. And they still had to have a lucky break late to win. Florida has zero inside game. LSU will dominate them in both games unless all 5 starters for LSU are sick.
LSU will struggle to score vs Florida's defense as nearly everyone that plays them struggles. If Fl guards shoot it well I believe Fl wins one of those 2 games.

Guess we are going to find out soon enough. If nothing else, this gauntlet will have a tournament feel to it. Let's see how good this team really is and if they really are legitimate national title contenders.
Regardless of what happens the next 7 games the Vols are already legitimate NC contenders provided we stay healthy.

I think OP is trying to make fun of the negatives on here that think we're gonna struggle? But I don't speak nonsense so who can say for sure...
Glad to know there are fans that can sense out such mockery!! :) I like to stir the pot every now and again to spice things up!

Someone's anxiety level went through the roof. Look we are the #1 team in the country, Rick Barnes has developed your quote "poor recruiting" into a 5-star team, and are playing as good or better than many of those teams we still have left on the schedule. Will LSU be tough, yes they will especially at home, but they also lost to Arkansas at home just a few weeks ago. We may lose a game, maybe, but we also have as good of a chance to run the table. No need to panic!
I don't think you read the whole thing through.

VN Store

Back