'20 KY DT Octavious Oxendine (Kentucky commit)

Jay hardy wore Vols gloves at a game right before he committed to auburn.

giphy.gif

Why do you think Gus will get fired?

Aubie is fickle[/QUOTE]
I do. They pick up his contract with a longer leash=stability and happiness.

The relationship between Arkansas and Malzahn is broken. UA would have to give him the world to get him back here. Of course, with how horrible they’ve been lately they would probably make a deal with the devil to hire him now.

Aubie is fickle

The relationship between Arkansas and Malzahn is broken. UA would have to give him the world to get him back here. Of course, with how horrible they’ve been lately they would probably make a deal with the devil to hire him now.[/QUOTE]

God bless your avatar and all the women like her.

We land this kid and I DGAS about Hardy...said it!
We could still use a big time 3-4 DE/DT. I’d happily take both, still. Not a lot of 6’5” 290lb cats with Hardy’s skill set out there.

I was thinking Ox would probably be a Nose?

Wonder where the coaches think Dominic Bailey will slot.

We could still use a big time 3-4 DE/DT. I’d happily take both, still. Not a lot of 6’5” 290lb cats with Hardy’s skill set out there.

I was thinking Ox would probably be a Nose?

Wonder where the coaches think Dominic Bailey will slot.
Unless the scouting report that Swanson posted to start this thread has changed, he’s projected as a 3-4 DT which is the larger outside lineman. His pass rush moves are credited as a strength. I’m sure he could play nose in a pinch, but with Emerson, Gooden and Simmons I don’t think that pinch exists.

VN Store

Back