'20 KY DT Octavious Oxendine (Kentucky commit)

I thought he downplayed Kentucky a lot in that video. Wanted to dispel all the rumors that he took an official visit. Hasn’t made any plans but said he would.

Meanwhile definitely getting back to Knoxville on unofficial before season because they are family.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
The reporter certainly thinks he's leaning UT.

Ox talks about going to Texas recently, sounds like Purdue, UK and Tennessee are likely his Top 3 but not sure. Academics is big with him, his mom talks to all the coaches around the country and academics is #1 with her. His dad doesn't care where he goes, he's staying out of it. He really likes our coaches and atmosphere. He says he wants to be a pharmacist and UK has a good program for that. Does UT as well, anyone know?

The UT College of Pharmacy is a graduate program. You spend the first year in Memphis and then have the choice of moving to one of the satellite campuses in Nashville, Knoxville, etc.

Reactions: feathersax
The UT College of Pharmacy is a graduate program. You spend the first year in Memphis and then have the choice of moving to one of the satellite campuses in Nashville, Knoxville, etc.
Thought Cam Sutton graduated with that degree.

I thought he downplayed Kentucky a lot in that video. Wanted to dispel all the rumors that he took an official visit. Hasn’t made any plans but said he would.

Meanwhile definitely getting back to Knoxville on unofficial before season because they are family.

Doesn’t seem like he’s a huge fan of UK despite living in the state.

You're a good person, Ron.

And I think UT has a decent pharmacy school. ETSU's is better from what I remember, though.

ETSU has a good program, but it isnt in the same class as UT's. Not even close. Having said that, for a vast majority of graduates it rarely matters.

Reactions: feathersax
ETSU has a good program, but it isnt in the same class as UT's. Not even close. Having said that, for a vast majority of graduates it rarely matters.
ETSU lost me when I read it is the Bill Gatton School of Pharmacy. Wasn’t he the same guy that was directing BB players from upper East Tennessee to Kentucky instead of UT back in the 70’s and 80’s?

ETSU lost me when I read it is the Bill Gatton School of Pharmacy. Wasn’t he the same guy that was directing BB players from upper East Tennessee to Kentucky instead of UT back in the 70’s and 80’s?

He owned a Chevrolet dealership beside the mall I believe, I don't remember being anti-UT.

VN Store

Back