'20 KY DT Octavious Oxendine (Kentucky commit)

I can't imagine a kid like Jenkins would be a backup plan to him. You look at their clips and they are just a different level of player IMO.
yeah, i agree. really hope they're able to get Jenkins in.

i know AV posted in here earlier about Ox's visit earlier...but to me, it sounds like Ox may have been given the red light here.....

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
For you recruiting guys in the know more than I. Is a D-line spot between Ox and Reginald Perry? Or does the staff see Perry as a potential O-line prospect worth getting a redshirting or has the possibility of Ratledge make Perry less likely to have a spot?

TIA

Kentucky was set to go in-home with Octavious Oxendine tonight as they hope to make the final push in that recruitment with Mark Stoops going in for his in-home.
- Price

If oxendine doesn’t pick TN - think we’ll still be good with all the other lines we have baited at DL this cycle. Besides with Simmons and Emerson we have young talent at the nose right now. Snag a prototypical nose guard next year if needed.

Idk there’s so many prospects I like this class but I’ve always been kind of meh on Oxendine

Perry is in I bet. Hopefully we get Ox, but for some reason, I think he makes a monumental mistake and picks KY.

If oxendine doesn’t pick TN - think we’ll still be good with all the other lines we have baited at DL this cycle. Besides with Simmons and Emerson we have young talent at the nose right now. Snag a prototypical nose guard next year if needed.

Idk there’s so many prospects I like this class but I’ve always been kind of meh on Oxendine
Ox isn’t a nose. He’s a DT.

Reactions: Jackcrevol

VN Store

Back