'20 KY DT Octavious Oxendine (Kentucky commit)

You could say this years projected or last years line...definitely the weak link on the defense.
I see the promise in this season’s DL...with several players from last season better developed and conditioned alongside some potential hosses. Could be said weak link...unless they ain’t. There’s no KNOW in this sequence.

Recruiting outlook: It looks like Oxendine will end up in the SEC but the exact location is still up in the air. Tennessee is the favorite at this point but Kentucky won’t let the in-state prospect leave without a fight. A commitment isn’t imminent so there could still be some movement before all is said and done.
Farrell’s take: This will be a close battle and I think Kentucky can pull the upset here (even though he’s an in-state kid) and close the gap with Tennessee.
Rivals

Dude is such a tool.

He knows how easy it is to rile up our fan base. What gets more attention him saying the Vols will win out or him saying Kentucky can win the recruiting battle. You have to understand these guys are analysts second. They are media first and foremost.

Reactions: De La Cloobs
If UK takes Rybka, then UT takes Oxendine? Is this what ends up happening?

Imo it will have more to do with whether Rogers stays committed to UK. If so, I think our chances are great with Ox. If not, still like our chances. Hell, it's not out of the question we end up with Rogers and Ox.

Jesus we're worried about losing recruits to the perennial bottom feeders of the SEC.

Kentucky has 3 winning seasons in a row. Just recently a 10 win season beating Florida and Penn State in the same season.
They had a player picked in 1st rd, 2nd Rd, 3rd Rd, 5th and 6th Rd of the 2019 NFL Draft.

They are not the same Kentucky even though we beat them.

Reactions: TitanicVolz

VN Store

Back