'20 KY DT Octavious Oxendine (Kentucky commit)

He's saying he won't speak ill of other colleges (Tennessee in this instance) but that he can't stand some of them, either. ( Also talking about Tennessee). That's why he won't say anything....BUT IF I HE HAD TO lol...
He would tell Tennessee to go to hell 😂
LOL… Do you seriously think the coaches at Kentucky do not negative recruit?

There were some rumors about some schools bashing UK...dont see Vince taking a shot here, just saying the truth honestly.

Hopefully this isn't Elam 2.0

I think it's a little fishy on some of the commits UK has landed. I just checked and you got the #2 player in Mississippi according to Rivals. A DL that had other top offers but he chooses UK...hmmm. Maybe it's a great recruiting effort at DL or maybe something else is at play.

Anyway it appears Oxendine may have been a fallback plan for Vols.

He's saying he won't speak ill of other colleges (Tennessee in this instance) but that he can't stand some of them, either. ( Also talking about Tennessee). That's why he won't say anything....BUT IF I HE HAD TO lol...
He would tell Tennessee to go to hell 😂
Meh, I feel fairly confident in saying coaches at KY had zero problem playing up our struggles. Now as we are getting our footing, they're starting to cry about perceived slights. Eff 'em.

We physically manhandled-them the entire game. When you say beat the breaks it doesn’t have to mean score. It can mean “literally” beat on them.
Wouldnt man handling be knowing the team is going to run the ball 90% of the time then limiting the success not giving up 300 plus yards....i love the orange tinted view tho

Good job Kentucky.
They are really filling needs in the trenches.

They have 2 good DBs.

Good QB...

But where are their playmakers?? Not one skill player that you can get excited about.

Otherwise very impressive class for Kentucky.

Vince can **** his mouth because KY has been ridiculous all yr with the negative recruiting TN. I will say if this is Ox related that Deaderick went on some weird twitter rant thst was borderline desperate/creepy. But he isn’t a staff member. He is a GA

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Good job Kentucky.

They have 2 good DBs.

Good QB...

But where are their playmakers?? Not one skill player that you can get excited about.

To hell with Kensucky:rolleyes: Georgia Tech has a better recruiting class than Kensucky does:D

UK has a good class for UK buy Matt Jones and his army of idiots act like it’s elite.

Everything is relative. For UK, it probably does seem elite when comparing to their classes historically. However, they got some serious studs on the LOS. Oxendine is going to be a beast, I'm afraid. That kid has some serious wheels for a big man. They also got a couple of 4* transfers, 1 from LSU and I forget where the other is from. I don't know much about what they got as far as skill players, but they seem to have done very well with the big guys.

UK has a good class for UK buy Matt Jones and his army of idiots act like it’s elite.

Everything is relative. For UK, it probably does seem elite when comparing to their classes historically. However, they got some serious studs on the LOS. Oxendine is going to be a beast, I'm afraid. That kid has some serious wheels for a big man. They also got a couple of 4* transfers, 1 from LSU and I forget where the other is from. I don't know much about what they got as far as skill players, but they seem to have done very well with the big guys.

Good job Kentucky.

They have 2 good DBs.

Good QB...

I know right? I dont mind giving Stoops and UK credit where its due. This was a very good class for UK.

I would just be worried about losing Stoops at some point .

VN Store

Back