‘23 KY CB Cristian Conyer (Tennessee commit)

It’s probably the only reason UT gets Some recruits

As is the case with just about any school

UT used to perennially recruit top 5. Unfortunately, some upstart programs usurped our spot in the last 20 years (LSU, Clemson, Oregon, A&M, Auburn, etc and I definitely wouldn’t call UGA or Bama upstarts but their recruiting dominance is unprecedented).

The amount of times we have finished second or third for top recruits to those programs is mind-boggling. People are just butthurt we have that extra gear now to put us over the top. Knoxville has always been an attractive place for recruits.

what's all this hogwash about our struggles at DB recruiting? Looks like we are set for a nice haul.

what's all this hogwash about our struggles at DB recruiting? Looks like we are set for a nice haul.

Well I think there are a significant portion of the fan base that doesn’t like Martinez and thinks he isn’t a good coach. But people are we got 5* Nico and are in serious contention for 5* OL and WR. So people think that because we aren’t getting 5* DBs that we are struggling. It’s crazy.

Well I think there are a significant portion of the fan base that doesn’t like Martinez and thinks he isn’t a good coach. But people are we got 5* Nico and are in serious contention for 5* OL and WR. So people think that because we aren’t getting 5* DBs that we are struggling. It’s crazy.

Cam Sutton was pretty good and he was a 3. People get caught up in the star wash and forget that players can be developed into great players.

He’s not a good coach. How he’s had the longevity he’s had is truly amazing. He got luck with a few players. He’s the coach most likely to be replaced first.

He’s not a good coach. How he’s had the longevity he’s had is truly amazing. He got luck with a few players. He’s the coach most likely to be replaced first.

His record of drafted players disagrees with you. Take into account he got Theo Jackson drafted this year and improved Alontae's draft status really disagrees with you.

His record of drafted players disagrees with you. Take into account he got Theo Jackson drafted this year and improved Alontae's draft status really disagrees with you.
I went through months ago and compared the secondary with Martinez to without Martinez and those years under Butch was the best our secondary performed since the early 2000’s

We are such a great judge of coaching. My favorite is Lovie Smith. He cant coach however somehow he was able to get multiple head coaching jobs in NFL, but we are right. Yep

Cam Sutton was pretty good and he was a 3. People get caught up in the star wash and forget that players can be developed into great players.
People should care more about the film and what they could add to UT instead of the ratings but it's easier to look at 247 than watch an 11 minute highlight video and make their own unbiased opinion and everyone wants to take the easy route

VN Store

Back