‘23 KY CB Cristian Conyer (Tennessee commit)

I like Conyer I don't really get why some are down on him

I think "some" consists of 1-2 individuals who take a shot every chance they get...it can feel like they are more than 1-2 because they never seem to miss a chance but the truth is they are a very small minority...I know I am ecstatic about our DB class and Conyer is a big part of that feeling

My only concern is the fact that he is rated number 1 in his state and is a near 3*.

Seems the level of competition isn’t very good…? Don’t know haven’t watched his film or looked at any other recruits in Kentucky. Just an observation.

I think the staff may project him as a Safety. Just a hunch. Will need to get bigger though.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Composite. I'll add this to the VN special collection.

"We don't need to be playing/starting freshmen" to "We have 4-5 guys coming in that can play in the secondary"

Now we have "Rivals sucks, it's the worst site" to "I'm using Rivals now"

Man, I love it.
None of it is reliable.

Reactions: KptVFL and sjt18
My only concern is the fact that he is rated number 1 in his state and is a near 3*.

Seems the level of competition isn’t very good…? Don’t know haven’t watched his film or looked at any other recruits in Kentucky. Just an observation.
Sometimes that works the opposite direction as well…. Ranked lower bc the recruiting services don’t value his competition…. This kid has been considered one of if not the top athlete in his class since the 8th grade…. I wonder how he looked on his 7 V 7 team…. That is where we watched him a lot.

So an observation without observing.... smh! Some of yall never cease to amaze me.

Kentucky doesn’t have many blue chip guys. Weak state for talent.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain

VN Store

Back