‘23 KY CB Cristian Conyer (Tennessee transfer)

giphy.gif

3 star woooooo
You know, everyone except a few people have you blocked. I like to laugh at how stupid you continue to make yourself look, so I dont ignore you. The only people who haven't ignored you are others like me who like to marvel at your ignorance. Generally, I wouldn't tell anyone that, I'd just sit back and continue laughing at you, but I feel sorry for you. I get the feeling you might really be this ignorant and I think you should know how your posts are perceived. If you already know and still say nonsense, thanks for the laughs. It's not often you get to laugh at someone who knowingly makes a fool of themselves as often as you do.

You know, everyone except a few people have you blocked. I like to laugh at how stupid you continue to make yourself look, so I dont ignore you. The only people who haven't ignored you are others like me who like to marvel at your ignorance. Generally, I wouldn't tell anyone that, I'd just sit back and continue laughing at you, but I feel sorry for you. I get the feeling you might really be this ignorant and I think you should know how your posts are perceived. If you already know and still say nonsense, thanks for the laughs. It's not often you get to laugh at someone who knowingly makes a fool of themselves as often as you do.

Much better to put him on ignore.

VN Store

Back