Kristen Clement

Very true, I heard some weird stuff about her and Peerless. But I was told she got married and changed her life after college.

Hey, I don't get all of the gossip since I live in Virginia. Somebody PM me and give me the scoop on this mess! Pretty sure you won't be able to post it on here.

Several years ago she was saved at the church where I serve, I am guessing her senior year. I led worship one night at a small church in Athens. You wanna feel short? Sit on a pew between her and Jason Witten!:unsure: They were both speaking that night. I was blown away by her testimony. I wish there were a way you could hear it. I believe she married a pastor and I have run into them a few times where he was preaching at a homeless ministry. She seems to be doing really well last time I saw her.

then fullback, then lineback, on your back

HEYOOOOOOOO

you set me up so nicely for that, and I completely failed. That's like getting a nice alley oop from a teammate in basketball, but only to have your dunk blocked by Shawn Bradley. I'm sorry I have failed you sir.

was one of the biggest busts ever for the Lady Vols. She came after averaging about 35 points a game in high school and by her junior and senior years she couldn't even hit the rim. Summitt, for all her accomplishments, has completely destroyed the offensive confidence of more than a few players over the years with her relentless obsession with defense and rebounding--and Ace was certainly one of them.

was one of the biggest busts ever for the Lady Vols. She came after averaging about 35 points a game in high school and by her junior and senior years she couldn't even hit the rim. Summitt, for all her accomplishments, has completely destroyed the offensive confidence of more than a few players over the years with her relentless obsession with defense and rebounding--and Ace was certainly one of them.

Yes, it's CPS fault that instead of working her game she worked the football team. Ask Parker or Holtsclaw or many others. Or you could just walk into TBA and look up.

I never saw her in person, but I remember seeing a drawing of her in the mens restroom when I came up for a football game once. I hope her father never saw that.

From dating Eric Lindros when she was 16, to marrying a man of the cloth. Ain't America great?

Maybe a year ago I played against in a pick up game at UTC, she was cool but this random guy she was with drove everyone crazy. I remember he tried to call a 3 seconds in a pick up game. Maybe it was an off day for her, but I don't remember her hitting a hsot.

QB at Carson Newman, I know who your talking about wore #5, he was real good came out of Sevier County?
Man what is his name? Anyone. Anyone.

Shane Kelly?? I saw him beat Glencliff in the state championship game, he was a baller.

I saw her yesterday playing in the guys' basketball Y league where I play. She seems to be pretty good with an open look, but throw some defense on her and her shots stop dropping. The team she plays on has been beating teams 100+ to 50.

From dating Eric Lindros when she was 16, to marrying a man of the cloth. Ain't America great?

Lindros would want none of that....I think Bill Clement loved him more.

Then once Keith Primeau came along, Bill Clement was so over Lindros.

VN Store

Back