KNS: Rennia ready to lead the Lady Vols

I love Rennia’s sense of loyalty and her desire to excel in life. I feel that Rennia loves playing ball but her passion seems to be elsewhere, not a dig. I don’t believe as for as talent goes there are many that can match her skill and ability. I am counting on her sense of loyalty to recognize that without her at her best the ladyvols are a good team with her best we are contenders. Last year. We were weak in the middle and prone to turnovers I believe the turnovers will be addressed this year and the middle will have more weapons and ability. Turnovers do more than reduce shots on goal they also sap your energy and demoralize the team. The turnover bandit has moved on, so maybe it will be easier to maintain control and not just throw it away because I will not have to sit.

Davis said that Kellie & crew emphasize discipline. That is music to my ears because it was abundantly clear that our teams lacked discipline during Holly’s tenure. Turnovers are a sign of an undisciplined team. I’m hoping we can increase possessions and have more offensive flow.

Can’t wait to see the product this coaching staff puts on the floor and thanks for your loyalty Rennia! It doesn’t go unnoticed!

Davis said that Kellie & crew emphasize discipline. That is music to my ears because it was abundantly clear that our teams lacked discipline during Holly’s tenure. Turnovers are a sign of an undisciplined team. I’m hoping we can increase possessions and have more offensive flow.

Can’t wait to see the product this coaching staff puts on the floor and thanks for your loyalty Rennia! It doesn’t go unnoticed!

Amen on turnovers! I believe there were either 2 or 3 games last year under Holly where there were 27 turnovers is the game. That was never addressed. "Turnovers are a sign of an undisciplined team" sums it up. Coach Harper will have a disciplined team.

In with the discipline and out with the drama!

Sure sounds like a recipe for success.

Couldn't read the linked article behind the paywall, but here's to you, Rennia, and to your leadershio and to your teammates eager to embrace team concepts that lead to winning. You have an eager fan base backing you up'

VN Store

Back