KNS Cooper

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
Cooper to make decision Dec. 20
Knoxville News Sentinel (subscription), TN - 1 hour ago
... 15. Cooper said he has a strong interest in UT, but he?s also concerned by the Vols? depth at running back. ... "I?m looking at Tennessee hard but Tennessee ...

little help?

Said he still considers himself a Miami commit, but he's going to look at other schools, including UT, Oklahoma State, Florida, and maybe LSU.

He wants to hurry up and make a decision and get to school in January, so he's not waiting around to find out who Miami hires as a head coach.

He likes UT, but is a little concerned about the depth at running back.

He likes UT, but is a little concerned about the depth at running back.

Thank you for summary. But I am not sure what he meant here. Our running back position is too thin, is this what he's talking about?

Every time you see our running back going straight ahead into the pile and earning a one yard gain, you know this is Hardesty; every time you see our running back rushing laterally for 10 yards and earning a tackle for loss, you know this is Foster. I believe Cooper is at least better than these two, right?

does Cooper believe that? that's the question, does he believe he's better. I can understand being worried about Coker, he's going to end up being a stud if he stays healthy.

Every time you see our running back going straight ahead into the pile and earning a one yard gain, you know this is Hardesty; every time you see our running back rushing laterally for 10 yards and earning a tackle for loss, you know this is Foster. I believe Cooper is at least better than these two, right?

I am not sure if you are being tounge and cheek or not. I think if they actually pay attention they would know Hardesty is certainly not an upperclassman you want ahead of you coming in as a freshman. And, especially not Coker.

Does he not think that MIami has alot of depth at rb. Does he ever watch them Jarvious James, hello thats the future at the gangster U

The latest article on rivals says that Fulmer is pursuing him hard and that he really wants Coo, as he calls him, at UT. It says he is a hard worker and that he feels that he is the best prep RB in the country hands down. I know out of high school he was not highly touted. His recruitment picked up some steam late, which led to his Miami offer. I dont know what has led to his skyrocketing recruitment but a lot of college coaches like him so he is good at something. Some guys play football faster than their "40 time" and maybe that describes him. I dont know for sure.

there are a lot of guys that are very fast until they put the pads on, you had it right when you said some guys have football speed

VN Store

Back