KNS Article about Evans availability Saturday. [team injury updates]

Why cant we have nice things?

Because TN fans take one simple, unconfirmed Tweet and run wild with ridiculous speculations. I mean the original tweet said Brice said he wouldn’t be available. Yet, nowhere in Brice’s Twitter does it say anything like that. Not on Hubbs or Austin Prices either.

But some fans will believe what they want.

I absolutely can't stand how much most people that pull for the Vols literally worship Peyton.

Don't get me wrong. Peyton was great. And is a great human being. But he wasn't the ONLY good player on the Colts. And Peyton would even tell you he couldn't have been as good as he was without the players around him. He doesn't throw the ball to himself. He doesn't run(often) and he doesn't kick field goals or punt.

Ever heard of Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Joseph Adai, Adam Vinatieri?

MJ was the GOAT of his time but he still had Scottie and Rodman.

A quarterback means that much. In 2010 the Colts went 10-6 and won the AFC South. Manning was playing with a neck injury and of course missed the 2012 season. The Colts who returned the same team minus Manning, went 2-14 without him.

Look at the Patriots without Brady or Tampa Bay with him. Look at Denver once Peyton signed there.

With or without him we'll still be fine.

We still have a potent passing game, our QB is also a good runner, we have WR's that can run and we still have several other good RB's to help handle the load.

Our entire O is NOT just this 1 player.

CJH has taken less and dome more with a very depleted roster than any coach I've ever seen at UT and I'm pushing 68 years ols and have seen lots of our footVOL games.

THINK my brothers and sisters...before this season began there was exactly NOBODY that gave us any chance at all to get a WIN against Ole Miss, NOBODY!

THINK folks...Our D is much better than any of us thought it would be this season so we ARE going to slow down the Ole Miss Rebels and they just might slow them down enough for us to get the WIN.

With or without 1 guy CJH and the rest of our hard fighting Team ARE going to find ways to move the ball and to score!

The guys in our RB room all know exactly what's going on and they all WILL be ready to come out and block when needed and to run their butts off when called upon!

It's already Proven that we have a good coaching staff and they WILL have our players prepared and ready to rock!

After the Vol Walk our staff and players will really be fired up!

Neyland is totally SOLDOUT and when our players run through the T and take the field and see Neyland checkered in all its glory and hear the unreal roar of our Loyal Vol Nation fans they'll also know 1 more thing...

We, the loyal Tennessee fans, are their 12th man and we WILL have their backs and we appreciate all they do for us.

Every time Ole Miss has the ball we WILL rise up and be so LOUD that they ARE going to make mistakes and our Vols will get the ball back again and march down the field and SCORE again!

This is our footVOL team against Ole Miss but our Vols also have our 12th man and we lovers of Tennessee footVOL will NEVER let our team down!!!

Football is the ultimate TEAM sport and TEAM means...

Together
Everyone
Achieves
More

Our team along with the Vol Nation faithful WILL make Saturday night a very special night and the rest of the world will then know that the sleeping giant is finally awake and rebuilding our way back to greatness!!!

Be Proud and stay LOUD my friends and help make this happen because it CAN!!

VFL...GBO!!!

We still have a potent passing game, our QB is also a good runner, we have WR's that can run and we still have several other good RB's to help handle the load.

CJH has taken less and dome more with a very depleted roster than any coach I've ever seen at UT and I'm pushing 68 years ols and have seen lots of our footVOL games.

THINK my brothers and sisters...before this season began there was exactly NOBODY that gave us any chance at all to get a WIN against Ole Miss, NOBODY!

THINK folks...Our D is much better than any of us thought it would be this season so we ARE going to slow down the Ole Miss Rebels and they just might slow them down enough for us to get the WIN.

With or without 1 guy CJH and the rest of our hard fighting Team ARE going to find ways to move the ball and to score!

The guys in our RB room all know exactly what's going on and they all WILL be ready to come out and block when needed and to run their butts off when called upon!

It's already Proven that we have a good coaching staff and they WILL have our players prepared and ready to rock!

Neyland is totally SOLDOUT and when our players run through the T and take the field and see Neyland checkered in all its glory and hear the unreal roar of our Loyal Vol Nation fans they'll also know 1 more thing...

We, the loyal Tennessee fans, are their 12th man and we WILL have their backs and we appreciate all they do for us.

Every time Ole Miss has the ball we WILL rise up and be so LOUD that they ARE going to make mistakes and our Vols will get the ball back again and march down the field and SCORE again!

This is our footVOL team against Ole Miss but our Vols also have our 12th man and we lovers of Tennessee footVOL will NEVER let our team down!!!

Together
Everyone
Achieves
More

Our team along with the Vol Nation faithful WILL make Saturday night a very special night and the rest of the world will then know that the sleeping giant is finally awake and rebuilding our way back to greatness!!!

VFL...GBO!!!

While I agree one guy doesn’t make or break us, our running game will suffer without Evans. Small, Wright and Whitehead are decent backs but they don’t have Evans power and speed combo.

Together
Everyone
Achieves
More

VFL...GBO!!!
Yeah, but there is a ME in that muthu' too.

This is one helluva an opportunity for Mott the Heupel and his staff to shine. ALL GOOD TEAMS sustain injuries during the season, and it is the adjustments that the coaches make that very much determines the outcome.

If Small is still hurt, he may start. I’m not sold on him either, but the coaches see something in him. I have to defer to their judgment.
How have they seen something? They rewarded him for hard work against Tech. He is not a quality back and will not come even an inch to making up what Evans is. Thats Ludacris.

Together
Everyone
Achieves
More

VFL...GBO!!!
No.. no running game means we lose by 14 plus..

I heard a clip from Jerry Mack speaking to the QB Club earlier this week and he said Dee Beckwith is progressing.I was wondering if he’d even be mentioned.

Tennessee fans be like this after hearing unqualified twitter news.......
giphy.gif

How have they seen something? They rewarded him for hard work against Tech. He is not a quality back and will not come even an inch to making up what Evans is. Thats Ludacris.
You know... your name is Vol trapped in Bama but your posts are a lot like just a regular ol' bammer troll.

Small is a very good RB. He and Evans are pretty similar in size, running style, and speed. Small began catching and passing Chandler last year. When even quasi healthy this year, he's run the ball well.

VN Store

Back