Knoxville Restaurants

Ate lunch on top of McCloud mountain just outside of LaFollette this weekend, very cool place and the view is spectacular.

Home

Went to the new Big Kahuna last week. Very good. As I don't like very much sauce, but I do like the taste of buffalo for buffalo wings, I did the combination of the fire blend and the mild sauce. Small amount of sauce given per order, but it was plenty for me. Very tasty.

Went to the new Big Kahuna last week. Very good. As I don't like very much sauce, but I do like the taste of buffalo for buffalo wings, I did the combination of the fire blend and the mild sauce. Small amount of sauce given per order, but it was plenty for me. Very tasty.

I actually made it to the new location on Friday at about 5pm. Plenty of available seating. Had some wings, and they were excellent. I am a big fan of dry rub wings, so I definitely enjoyed and I'll be coming back at some point.

Rickards Ridge BBQ is at Cove Lake State Park. It's a nice setting and the food is quite good.
There have been numerous establishments in that facility over the years, hopefully this one sticks around for a few years.

I finally made it to Stock.
Service, not great. And we went at a less busy time.
Food. I had the Hurt Locker. Certainly a good burger. Was it all that? Probably set myself up for disappointment. Tasty fries!
And, restaurants need to maintain their bathrooms.

We then went to Clancy’s and had a Highland Gaelic. Big glasses!!! I paid $4 for more than twice as much beer as I got at S&B.

I finally made it to Stock.
Service, not great. And we went at a less busy time.
Food. I had the Hurt Locker. Certainly a good burger. Was it all that? Probably set myself up for disappointment. Tasty fries!
And, restaurants need to maintain their bathrooms.

We then went to Clancy’s and had a Highland Gaelic. Big glasses!!! I paid $4 for more than twice as much beer as I got at S&B.

Is that short for Stock Burgers or Stock and Barrel?

Went to Myrtle's today at the suggestion of @bigdaddy . I have to agree: it's really, really good. The combination of spice in the dry rub with the Benton's bacon+maple sauce is ridiculous. The do a great job with their brine -- very tender and moist, even the white meat. Sides were great, too -- I had the collards and Mac+cheese.

It's a calorie/gut-splurge, but I would recommend Myrtle's in a heartbeat.

Reactions: bigdaddy
Another local business with “stock” in their name that specializes in burgers??????!

I thought that but don't buy it. I don't think you can common law trademark a single word like "stock". Stock and Barrel would only trademark "Stock and Barrel".

VN Store

Back