Knoxville Home Building market

DC Vol

Agent Orange
Hey folks,

I had some questions regarding home builders in and around the Knoxville area... anyone have a home built? Happy with it?

I'd also love to hear inspectors opinions if anyone here is a home inspector or knows one.

We're testing the market and want to make sure whomever we end up contacting is a good balance between not ripping us off but also turning in a quality product. I don't mind paying someone well for their expertise and time, but I don't want to put their kid through Harvard for it.

Hey folks,

I had some questions regarding home builders in and around the Knoxville area... anyone have a home built? Happy with it?

I'd also love to hear inspectors opinions if anyone here is a home inspector or knows one.

We're testing the market and want to make sure whomever we end up contacting is a good balance between not ripping us off but also turning in a quality product. I don't mind paying someone well for their expertise and time, but I don't want to put their kid through Harvard for it.

I have two personal friends in the business, one of which built our last house. Would you mind providing a little more detail as to what type of house you are interested in? I can steer you better with more info.

I'm happy to email or discuss by phone if that's easier.

KD

VN Store

Back