Knoxville bars in the 80's?

NMVol

Fort Sanders Refugee
Can someone help me by reminding me of the name of the bar just up to the Northeast of downtown in Knoxville that was operated by a lady with a British accent?

while we're at it, what was the name of the place over on 11th/forest (near western) that was open till all hours of the night... I think it was right where they closed forest and make the connector down to grand... never can find anybody that remembers that one... if you'd go up and know on the door after 3 am they'd let you in...

while we're at it, what was the name of the place over on 11th/forest (near western) that was open till all hours of the night... I think it was right where they closed forest and make the connector down to grand... never can find anybody that remembers that one... if you'd go up and know on the door after 3 am they'd let you in...
I'm old and do not remember that place' I do remember Hazel's off cherry st back in the day.:rock:

31996.jpg

You're probably thinking about Griffin's.

VN Store

Back