Knox County Passes Mandatory Indoor Face Masks

So 4 weeks into the Mask Ordinance. Do we have scientific proof of its effectiveness or ineffectiveness?
Did the Health Board/Department provide, statistical information on contact tracing at bars that lead to bars closing?

Reactions: volfanjustin
So 4 weeks into the Mask Ordinance. Do we have scientific proof of its effectiveness or ineffectiveness?
Did the Health Board/Department provide, statistical information on contact tracing at bars that lead to bars closing?
Not The way I’ve seen people wearing mask. Saw the most disgusting thing I’ve ever seen this weekend. I went by Schultz Bräu to get a beer and pizza Saturday night. Three people ordering in front of me. The girl realized she didn’t have her mask. So, the guy with her took off his and gave it to her while he went to wait in the Biergarten.

Yup, it happened.

I would say they don't have any evidence either way nor do they care. These mayors and governors enjoy the power and the liberal ones need to keep the fear level at 10

I would say they don't have any evidence either way nor do they care. These mayors and governors enjoy the power and the liberal ones need to keep the fear level at 10
It's a typical attempt at a solution to a problem. It may or may not achieve anything but it looks like they are, at least, doing something about it.

Appearances are everything.

Reactions: volfanjustin
It's a typical attempt at a solution to a problem. It may or may not achieve anything but it looks like they are, at least, doing something about it.

Appearances are everything.
If we are to believe the numbers then it proves the mask doesn't do anything

I haven’t seen contact tracing or any evidence as to where the spike in cases are connected. Someone I trust in medicine said they are seeing a lot of multiple case connected to church gatherings.

I’ll keep wearing a mask while inside, but avoid times I’m inside, specifically in tight spaces. My theory is try this experiment. Spit without a mask, then spit with a mask. Get back to me on results

After having a client whorefused to mask and social distance, and little bits of spittle flying everywhere, I’m going to go with mandatory masks. Every time I stepped away to distance he moved closer.

I finally had to tell him. Either keep some space, put on a mask, or this conversation is over.

The Rutherford County major extended the mask mandate until Aug 30. He’s such a joke. Thankfully most places don’t say anything when we walk in without the dumbass mask

On the radio today they ran a news clip of the press briefing today. They were asked if there was evidence of any clusters due to bars being open. The answer was no.

Go figure.

VN Store

Back