Knee problems end McMahan's career

Wow...she was so talented. We attended the same high school, although I am a few years older.

Best of luck to you Cait

I really hate this.. Cait is one of my best friends and I know how much this ment to her. I hope she sticks through this and her faith in god gets her where she wants to be. One of the hardest workers I've ever seen.

Gosh, I hate to hear this... I really admire her attitude and determination. I always thought she brought a little spark to the team; hopefully she can continue to do so in a coaching role. Looking for positives, maybe her new role will eventually lead to a successful coaching career, if she so desires.

I really hate this.. Cait is one of my best friends and I know how much this ment to her. I hope she sticks through this and her faith in god gets her where she wants to be. One of the hardest workers I've ever seen.

She's my little sister's favorite player. My sister's dream is to grow up and play at UT like Cait. I hate this for her, she's struggled with injuries and she's went through some bad things over the past couple of years.

VN Store

Back