Kirk Herbstreit praises heups first season.

He was talking about our fans; not our coach. I believe he has finally seen what we have seen all along; we have a very good SD nd coaching staff.
Two different examples. Vol or other program? He’ll pontificate on ours. Gaulden vs Mayfield…Michigan State fans behavior vs ours. Us not hiring Schiano vs every other program who passed. Too many to call random. **** him.

ESPN is NOT out to get us guys. They say controversy **** about everyone to drive ratings.

Hell, we got announcers that work for ESPN that are VOFL such as Dane Bradshaw, Tamika Catchings, and Kara Lawson (I think she may have left now).

Plus you have other alumni working for them: Working at ESPN — Our Tennessee
Word down in Orme is that Finebaum and Lowe got abused on pledge night (something about a donkey). They have never got over it.

Agree with Kirk, Tennessee’s stock is pointing up and 7-5 for Heupel in his first year is very strong.

If not for Kirby, Heupel would be SEC coach of the year.
The winner of the Ole Miss-Miss St game would get some votes. IF Leach wins that's 5 wins against top 20 teams. IF Kiffen wins that's a NY 6 bowl.

I don’t mind Herbie. It’s the other morons that suck.

Paul Finebaum, David Pollack, and Reece Davis are brain dead shills of the worst kind. The only sports commentator in dislike more than them is Max Kellerman.

VN Store

Back