Kirby Smart to the NFL?

Please God, let it be so. That would put a serious kink in the puppies' tail. And if we take Chaney and Pittman, then HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Idk which I’d want to see more, them lose their collective minds cause he left or be so over confident and think they can get any big name coach they want only to get some no name google coach.

Either way I’d be happy

Not that hes put in the time, but Pruitt seems more like a potential NFL coach than Smart. Those pro players dont want to listen to a yapping chiawana that loses his voice every game from yelling the whole time.

Reactions: Zues1
Oh that would make me happy......until UGA hired Urban.....

We all know he is going to come back sometime in the future. I know he has said no and his wife told him no, but sooner or later she is gonna want some more bling and tell Urban to go make some money

I can't see the NFL coming after Kirby, but hope I am wrong. But at the same time he doesn't scare me x and o wise in the sec. But it would shake uga up for sure if that did happen. Personally I think Smart is a better recruiter than a coach and that it is slowly being seen. GBO!

Reactions: BucksnortVol
Dude just got one of the top recruiting classes in the country and is paid a ton of money as a HC. He ain’t leaving Georgia.

He probably isn’t leaving UGA because I’m not sure why an NFL team would want him. But hey if one did for some reason don’t underestimate the benefits of being an NFL coach over a college coach.

If you think that’s what these coaches are coaching for you must be confused. Smart wants that College National Championship.
He may want that however if the money is right to jump to the NFL, he can always try college again later.

He probably isn’t leaving UGA because I’m not sure why an NFL team would want him. But hey if one did for some reason don’t underestimate the benefits of being an NFL coach over a college coach.

I believe we can convince Jimmy to throw 10 million at him. He seems to have no problems wasting money on coaches

Waiting on the dawg fans to bust in....

VN Store

Back