Kiffin/UCLA & Heupel/Pitt

I don't expect a finished product.
But Heupel gave us Joe Milton. A broken product that was recalled by the manufacturer for being defective.
Heupel, the QB guru, is the only one who didnt get the memo.

I don't know if Heupel can eventually get what he wants out of Milton, but I can tell you that a lot of Michigan fans don't think Harbie's teams are QBU or great developers of such. So it seems we will find out...

Gotcha. My bad. My hatred is strong for him. We still had tons of talent but he wasted an opportunity for us to have a strong year. My argument would be if we couldn’t beat ole miss (not even a game) or some of the teams we lost to how good was that turnaround. So, I’m not sure how good crompton was. The scores say we didn’t dominate on offense. I think hardesty had more to do with our decent we play at times.

Do I personally think Kiffin could have kept progressing on what we were able to do in 09? Absolutely. Who knows with NCAA violations though and who knows with him not being there in 2010. I wasn’t saying Crompton was a Heisman candidate, but he was equivalent to Ainge by I’d say mid to late 2009 compared to what he was against UCLA, UF and AUB. Hardesty was a beast and a major part of that offensive success though.

Another post earlier this week talked about Bray wanting to come play for Kiffin and that was why he had a negative mindset, imagine Bray under Kiffin and what he could have done.

I have thought the same. And why HIRE Pruitt when you could have hired Kiffin.
823993b0-ce03-4212-ad5b-0c75aad0e27f-large16x9_PhillipFulmer.png

Do I personally think Kiffin could have kept progressing on what we were able to do in 09? Absolutely. Who knows with NCAA violations though and who knows with him not being there in 2010. I wasn’t saying Crompton was a Heisman candidate, but he was equivalent to Ainge by I’d say mid to late 2009 compared to what he was against UCLA, UF and AUB. Hardesty was a beast and a major part of that offensive success though.

Another post earlier this week talked about Bray wanting to come play for Kiffin and that was why he had a negative mindset, imagine Bray under Kiffin and what he could have done.
Not sure if a player could be a dbag under Dooley then not under Kiffin. It’s not like bray wasn’t good under Dooley. Would Kiffin staying, made bray not quit when he played teams? Bray took an easy route and blamed Kiffin leaving for 3 years of him being angry.

Reactions: 09dunbar
No it wasn’t anything to the extent of smu when they got the death penalty.. there are lots of schools that pay players. Kiffin was taking it to the extreme his only year here
He wasn’t half as bad as Kirby Smart is now.

VN Store

Back